Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Woof

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

meh

Just wanna point out that DDY had that exact same response to Dom Hampton’s commitment. Not saying I think McDonald will blow up like that, but still
    I just want to point out that I was all in on #MyHampton from the jump and openly disagreed with DDY's response.

Not feeling it with Coop. I'm sure he'll be decent.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    This is perplexing.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    Peterman said:

It’s a meh from me dawg but a little silver lining is that the two best defensive teams in the conference (Utah & UW) wanted him and both pump out NFL defenders on the reg. So I’ll LIPO

Yeah because they're good at coaching and development. But both coaching staffs would rather coach up surefire first or second round NFL talent than mid or late round NFL talent if coached up to their absolute max potential.
  • Options
    NLdawgNLdawg Member Posts: 53
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Good size, long arms, comfortable in space. You don’t see a lot of HS OLBs make reads against the pass like he does in film. He’s not going to bend the edge like some guys rated ahead of him, but he’ll be perfect in the bend but don’t break scheme we? use.