Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Has anyone heard...

13»

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,099
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I’m in the guts for garters kind of threatening/loving marriage. I think I’ve had mine off about 5 times.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019
    Wrong bored a-holes
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

My ring is titanium. Only way I'm getting it off is in the fires of mount doom.

I also had the 6AL-4V Aircraft-Grade Titanium ring. But apparently my fingers, and sadly only my fingers, swell impressively during the day. Went from falling off every morning to cutting off circulation every evening or with any exercise.

I offered some kind of silicone replacement or cock ring of her choosing, but she insisted on something more permanent and visible. Eventually started looking at ring tattoos. Then the situation alleviated itself and I no longer needed a ring anyway, so I've got that going for me.

(I know, CSB)
    U should post more
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    Standard Supporter
    Thanks gentlemen for the insight on wedding rings. My parents (happily married for 40+ years) don’t wear theirs. (I think their reason was the rings stopped fitting and they didn’t want to bother resizing them. They just got new bling instead.)

I never thought about the fact wedding rings bring more attention from the ladies. It makes sense though.
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I also had the 6AL-4V Aircraft-Grade Titanium ring. But apparently my fingers, and sadly only my fingers, swell impressively during the day. Went from falling off every morning to cutting off circulation every evening or with any exercise.

I offered some kind of silicone replacement or cock ring of her choosing, but she insisted on something more permanent and visible. Eventually started looking at ring tattoos. Then the situation alleviated itself and I no longer needed a ring anyway, so I've got that going for me.

(I know, CSB)
    Great second post. And a Wam sub to boot. Get an avatar so I don't have to hunt you down.

HOW!
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

(I know, CSB)
    Great second post. And a Wam sub to boot. Get an avatar so I don't have to hunt you down.

HOW!
    Apologies for previous casual racism, @IndigenousAmericanInDawgInNorthCarolina ... I'd heard you were dead and didn't react well. I'm pleased and relieved to see both you and the Ancient One Race are still alive.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

(I know, CSB)

HOW!
    Apologies for previous casual racism, @IndigenousAmericanInDawgInNorthCarolina ... I'd heard you were dead and didn't react well. I'm pleased and relieved to see both you and the Ancient One Race are still alive.
    Stay!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

It’s a dynamic situation on wearing my ring. Any remote physical activity it is off. Golf, running, gym, tennis, whatever, don’t wear it. As soon as I get home from work I take it off. Put it back on when I leave the next day. Don’t usually wear it on the weekend unless we’re going to dinner or have some event. I usually wear it while traveling. I lost the original when Jiffy Lube vacuumed it up by accident. I think. I’m been in the doghouse ever since.

#rowboatdontwearnorings
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I wear a fake one
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,099
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

whlinder said:

It’s a dynamic situation on wearing my ring. Any remote physical activity it is off. Golf, running, gym, tennis, whatever, don’t wear it. As soon as I get home from work I take it off. Put it back on when I leave the next day. Don’t usually wear it on the weekend unless we’re going to dinner or have some event. I usually wear it while traveling. I lost the original when Jiffy Lube vacuumed it up by accident. I think. I’m been in the doghouse ever since.

It wasn't an accident and I got 100 bucks for it at the pawn shop. Belated thanks.
    Jiffy Lube is @Swaye prostitute name