Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

1/3 of all Rats believe anytime a white pol criticizes a minority pol it's racism

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
A new poll has tracked the nuances of racism charges that continue to surround President Trump.

“Voters are closely divided over whether President Trump is a racist, but one-in-three Democrats think it’s racism any time a white politician criticizes a politician of color,” said a Rasmussen Reports survey of 1,000 likely U.S. voters released Wednesday.

Thanks identity politics.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/17/roughly-50-of-voters-say-racist-charges-against-tr/

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

And?

You are a dumbfuck!

HTH
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MLK Jr gots to be spinning in his grave.

Content of their character....blah blah blah.

Sad day in this country when all men are NOT created equal.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

We are so far past the idea of a color blind society and the content of your character not the color of your skin.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    As the left continues to push identity politics do they not understand that white people can also have a racial identity and that none of this ends in a place where any of us should want to go? Or do they believe that they'll be able create and maintain a critical mass of self-hating whites that will side with them?

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

As the left continues to push identity politics do they not understand that white people can also have a racial identity and that none of this ends in a place where any of us should want to go? Or do they believe that they'll be able create and maintain a critical mass of self-hating whites that will side with them?

They will amongst the younger generation, the impressionable and the just plain stupid that are looking to fit in somewhere. But eventually they grow up and realize the emperor has no clothes.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

And?

And you're stupid. You just proved it with that response. Game over.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

They will amongst the younger generation, the impressionable and the just plain stupid that are looking to fit in somewhere. But eventually they grow up and realize the emperor has no clothes.
    The Throbber has several children in that age group - some of whom he's even aware and provides financial support - but they exercise their right to eye-roll at their peers' absurdity quite regularly.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

We are so far past the idea of a color blind society and the content of your character not the color of your skin.
    And it's all Trump's fault, of course. What a powerful President he is.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The crazy part about all these online identity politics is that I go about my life and none of this shit ever affects me.

I don't think it's real.
  • Options

The crazy part about all these online identity politics is that I go about my life and none of this shit ever affects me.

I don't think it's real.

Wait til your company gets a Diversity department.
  • Options

I don't think it's real.

Well I'd say about 1/4 of them are black, 1/4 Mexican, and the rest white devil's.
  • Options

I don't think it's real.

Well I'd say about 1/4 of them are black, 1/4 Mexican, and the rest white devil's.
    And likely get along fine right now. But a diversity officer will come in and put an end to that.
  • Options

I don't think it's real.

I wasn't gonna do it - but thought about it overnight - and YKW....still no pics of the big boobed accountant.

Sorry, man. Rules are rules.

• Options

I don't think it's real.

I wasn't gonna do it - but thought about it overnight - and YKW....still no pics of the big boobed accountant.

Sorry, man. Rules are rules.

She isn't that hot but she has a very sexual way about her that revvs me up
  • Options

I don't think it's real.

And likely get along fine right now. But a diversity officer will come in and put an end to that.
    I mean... The only person that would be tasked with hiring such a person would be me. And I'd only hire a hot chick. And then probably get a lawsuit.

In hindsight... Yeah I'm fucked