Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sounds like Beto is shaking and about to vomit

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

I have a q for the bored. I have a friend from Mexico who’s family was there for 7+ generations. European immigrants in the late 1600s. Likely from Spain/Portugal. Is she Mexican? She’s as white as Trump. She owns an Mexican restaurant. Is that cultural appropriation? I’m hearing Mexican is a race. Staff?
    Did you know that many Hispanics are white? It's even counted that way in statistics.
    Did you read what I said you fucking retard.
    Yes I actually did read what you said.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,769
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Spain killed the natives with diseases, conquered their civilizations and left them in ruins, enslaved the population, slept with the women and made a whole separate caste of mixed race to go along with Spanish or Natives and escaped most of the blame which went to England

Crafty fucks

I always found the Spaniards to be pretty chinquisitive

Mmmmm......Spaniards....
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dnc said:

Spain killed the natives with diseases, conquered their civilizations and left them in ruins, enslaved the population, slept with the women and made a whole separate caste of mixed race to go along with Spanish or Natives and escaped most of the blame which went to England

Crafty fucks

I always found the Spaniards to be pretty chinquisitive

Mmmmm......Spaniards....
    Go on...