Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Troy’s never going to Oregon lol
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2019
    Talk is cheap. That’s what everyone including you probably said about KT never going to Oregon too. 😂😂😂😂Notice I never said he was going to Oregon. He is visiting during SNL.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Better to be last place than 2nd place, amirite?

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    lawsandl said:

Better to be last place than 2nd place, amirite?

That's why we celebrate @Owen12
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

Talk is cheap. That’s what everyone including you probably said about KT never going to Oregon too. 😂😂😂😂Notice I never said he was going to Oregon. He is visiting during SNL.

Congrats on kayvon, didn't surprise me in the least with him.

But, kayvon doesn't need someone to throw him the ball or have people block for his quarterback for him to do his job.
  • Options
    animate said:

DJDuck said:

Congrats on kayvon, didn't surprise me in the least with him.

But, kayvon doesn't need someone to throw him the ball or have people block for his quarterback for him to do his job.
    What does this even mean?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Exactly lawsandl. I guess if Johnny Wilson or Elijah Badger commits we should turn them down.

Oregon will be fine at QB after Herbert leaves and after 4 of our O line leave we will have inexperienced but really good replacements. Actually the future OL will be higher rated than our current O line...........not withstanding that our 3 star guys aren’t fantastic and work out to be All-Americans.
  • Options
    The other side of this is that 5 star receivers can make a QB look pretty good.😁
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Exactly lawsandl. I guess if Johnny Wilson or Elijah Badger commits we should turn them down.

Oregon will be fine at QB after Herbert leaves and after 4 of our O line leave we will have inexperienced but really good replacements. Actually the future OL will be higher rated than our current O line...........not withstanding that our 3 star guys aren’t fantastic and work out to be All-Americans.

The 2020 OL will have to get it’s feet wet but will be good by midsession. Shough will be a good qb.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Next year kind of reminds me of 2009. We had a whole new offensive line. We couldn’t do anything against Boise State and suffered an embarrassing loss. Then the Ducks go on to become Pac12 champs, play in the Rosebowl and end up ranked 11th in the country. IMO it was largely due to the new OL jelling after the BSU game.
    One difference is we have our best O lineman back next year.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Next year kind of reminds me of 2009. We had a whole new offensive line. We couldn’t do anything against Boise State and suffered an embarrassing loss. Then the Ducks go on to become Pac12 champs, play in the Rosebowl and end up ranked 11th in the country. IMO it was largely due to the new OL jelling after the BSU game.
    One difference is we have our best O lineman back next year.

Chip Kelly isn't your coach. HTH