Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yes, this is Overdone

But I have to put my opinion out.

I watched the interview with Peterman and Jim Rome.

Its incredible watching a professional knowing what he's doing commanding the interview. We haven't had that in forever.

He's a man. I'm a retired Army officer that thinks that I would have followed him anywhere. His comments showed he's more concerned with rehabilating Sarks rejects than responding to media, He mentioned that he doesn't know where this is going but he will do what a good coach would do.

Dude Brah would be making excuses. I got to admit. This guy made me write a check again. He's a man and a great coach. Had to share.

Fuck off, DIAF,

Comments

• Options
    Agree going to have to throw some money down on this program again and start going to games.

Don't worry Boobs, I'll still be selling the OOC dreckfest games minus the home opener.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Agree going to have to throw some money down on this program again and start going to games.

Don't worry Boobs, I'll still be selling the OOC dreckfest games minus the home opener.

And when in your lifetime do you plan on seeing Georgia State in person? Don't you know that Woodward is scheduling these OOC games for you?
  • Options

And when in your lifetime do you plan on seeing Georgia State in person? Don't you know that Woodward is scheduling these OOC games for you?
    If Woodward knew he was going to have a REAL head coach I doubt he ever schedules Georgia State. I bet UW starts playing some big boy teams again now that Dude Brah is gone.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,843
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Petersen has real confidence. He doesn't need to talk a big game. Sark has false bravado. Petersen is like Dicaprio. Sark is like a fat version of The Situation from Jersey Shore.

DiCaprio?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2014

Petersen has real confidence. He doesn't need to talk a big game. Sark has false bravado. Petersen is like Dicaprio DeNiro. Sark is like a fat version of The Situation from Jersey Shore.

Crisper.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,886
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

But I have to put my opinion out.

I watched the interview with Peterman and Jim Rome.

Its incredible watching a professional knowing what he's doing commanding the interview. We haven't had that in forever.

He's a man. I'm a retired Army officer that thinks that I would have followed him anywhere. His comments showed he's more concerned with rehabilating Sarks rejects than responding to media, He mentioned that he doesn't know where this is going but he will do what a good coach would do.

Dude Brah would be making excuses. I got to admit. This guy made me write a check again. He's a man and a great coach. Had to share.

Fuck off, DIAF,

Baby killer!!!
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,209
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Petersen has real confidence. He doesn't need to talk a big game. Sark has false bravado. Petersen is like Dicaprio. Sark is like a fat version of The Situation from Jersey Shore.

Roaddawg55 with the money shot
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

Petersen has real confidence. He doesn't need to talk a big game. Sark has false bravado. Petersen is like Dicaprio DeNiro Clint Eastwood. Sark is like a fat version of The Situation from Jersey Shore.

Crisper.

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2014

MisterEm said:

Petersen has real confidence. He doesn't need to talk a big game. Sark has false bravado. Petersen is like Dicaprio DeNiro. Sark is like a fat version of The Situation from Jersey Shore.

Crisper.

Look at DeNiro's recent filmography and get back to me. Grudge match? The Family? Killing Season? DeNiro isn't crisper. He's like Bobby Bowden at the end of his career. It's been great, but it's over.

I don't look at the old work - no need to. Haven't seen any of those movies you listed either, sorry.

Why judge Robert for whoring his legend status for generational money? We would all do that in our career.

Same reason why I wouldn't want to look at Jerrry Rice highlights with the Seahawks or Favre with the Jets.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2014
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Crisper.

Look at DeNiro's recent filmography and get back to me. Grudge match? The Family? Killing Season? DeNiro isn't crisper. He's like Bobby Bowden at the end of his career. It's been great, but it's over.

I don't look at the old work - no need to. Haven't seen any of those movies you listed either, sorry.

Why judge Robert for whoring his legend status for generational money? We would all do that in our career.

Same reason why I wouldn't want to look at Jerrry Rice highlights with the Seahawks or Favre.

I love DeNiro, but he's been in a lot of shitty movies.

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I can already hear Dude Brah in my head doing an interview about this situation if he were still here.

"You know what, Jimmy Rome Bruh? These are two good kids, this is not indicative of you they are. We are of course going to let the legal process play out, but I know these kids. Cyler and String are good kids. We'll love them, like a family does and we will rally around them and support them... Blah, Blah, Blah."

Sark would have talked himself into a corner in that interview. Petersen actually knows how to handle the media, instead of trying to be all buddy buddy all the time with them.
  • Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited February 2014
    We got the head coach and most of the talent. We just need assitant coaches smart enough to realize $1,500 is not the proper recruiting incentive.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Heaven forbid letting the situation play out, letting the facts come in, and then determining the proper course of action at that point in time?

It's far better to throw hypotheticals about potential punishments and form preconceived notions that will anchor your opinion such that you'll be pissed if the future punishment is different than your opinion.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Roaddawg55 with the money shot

Only if you watch Jersey Shore...