Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

War Eagle

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Need a good old fashioned beatdown on the national stage in order to start the process of moving on from the Cristobal era.

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Well the Ducks will have to deal with the fastest player in College football, 10.09 100 meters
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Wait, this isn’t a UW marketing thread?

I’m confused.

no kidding...Rachel Doyle is going to be fucking spinning in circles for this game!!! What will she do????? Arghh!!!! Life isn't fair!!!

I imagine she'll be glued to the Auburn/Oregon game on her iPhone while pretending she's working for UW that day. It will be epic LOL if someone can find her new personal Twitter account.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I like #MyDucks in this one.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I think I'm taking Allburn in the Rachel Marie Doyle Bowel but I don't feel super confident either way.

The game being in Dallas is my tiebreaker, but at least it's better than playing them in Atlanta.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

I think I'm taking Allburn in the Rachel Marie Doyle Bowel but I don't feel super confident either way.

The game being in Dallas is my tiebreaker, but at least it's better than playing them in Atlanta.

Chinned for Rachel Marie Doyle Bowl.

Well done sir.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Chinned for Rachel Marie Doyle Bowl.

Well done sir.