Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bob Costas looks like he's packing the HIV.

WTF? Poor Bobby. Time to replace him with Anderson Cooper so he can shrivel up in 10 years with aids-spots and sunken facial features. NBC's Olympic coverage is terrible anyway so I guess who's watching. NBC and American Olympic coverage is embarrassing, pathetic and a slap - in - the - cunt to all our athletes.

Fuck, people in America would rather watch Idle and lame NBA games where the athletes only try for 2 minutes per game. Fuck the NBA and clueless , worthless unemployed americans. Bitches just want to watch figure skating, The men just want to watch figure skating. (Heh college?)

People just watch for potential terrorist attacks. And of course Obama stayed home.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You sound more stoned than that animal in your outhouse.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,436
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    This thread needs a triple cocktail
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

WTF? Poor Bobby. Time to replace him with Anderson Cooper so he can shrivel up in 10 years with aids-spots and sunken facial features. NBC's Olympic coverage is terrible anyway so I guess who's watching. NBC and American Olympic coverage is embarrassing, pathetic and a slap - in - the - cunt to all our athletes.

Fuck, people in America would rather watch Idle and lame NBA games where the athletes only try for 2 minutes per game. Fuck the NBA and clueless , worthless unemployed americans. Bitches just want to watch figure skating, The men just want to watch figure skating. (Heh college?)

People just watch for potential terrorist attacks. And of course Obama stayed home.

You're watching.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Fuck NBC and their delay

I want live action. Our Canuck friends to the north (CBC) used to provide, wha happened?
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Easy on little Bobby Costas - poor baby has a nasty eye infection, hence the glasses.

I did learn one thing tonight - Barack Hussein actually has a sense of humor. According to him, both the Veep and First Lady had such "busy schedules" they couldn't make it to Sochi. Now THAT right there is some funny shit...
  • Options
    I don't like Figure Skating. I prefer Ice Dancing.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Serious question: What Janet Napolitano out before being grouped with What Would Brian Boitano Do and Billy Jean King by Dear Leader tonight?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Real Time with Bill Maher is on HBO tonight. If you're looking for something else to watch.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Fuck NBC and their delay

I want live action. Our Canuck friends to the north (CBC) used to provide, wha happened?

Comcast channel 99. People do care about the olympics. Just not Americans. I'm ashamed. Bad enough nobody wants to work, worse yet nobody cares about the olympics. "Well they dont dunk in the Winter Olympics", "Where's LeBron?" "Hey, Obama just gave me $345 from my job I held 3 years ago....I'mma gonna pick up my new Jordans"! "BTW, whats a Sochi and what are these crazy honkeys doin out in the cold?"

What's the big deal?. My problem is the lack of respect and appreciation for the Olympics. I don't think an American under 30 understands the history or importance of this great event. But like anything, the smug, younger generation always pisses on the past. The Nordic events rock, but viewers these days could care less. These new americans want snowboarding slope style which Derek could medal in with 1 month of practice. I'm disgusted.
  • Options

Fuck NBC and their delay

Comcast channel 99. People do care about the olympics. Just not Americans. I'm ashamed. Bad enough nobody wants to work, worse yet nobody cares about the olympics. "Well they dont dunk in the Winter Olympics", "Where's LeBron?" "Hey, Obama just gave me $345 from my job I held 3 years ago....I'mma gonna pick up my new Jordans"! "BTW, whats a Sochi and what are these crazy honkeys doin out in the cold?"

What's the big deal?. My problem is the lack of respect and appreciation for the Olympics. I don't think an American under 30 understands the history or importance of this great event. But like anything, the smug, younger generation always pisses on the past. The Nordic events rock, but viewers these days could care less. These new americans want snowboarding slope style which Derek could medal in with 1 month of practice. I'm disgusted.
    Off meds.
  • Options

Fuck NBC and their delay

What kind of cheese do you want with your Incessant Whine?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Fuck NBC and their delay

It's hard to care about the Olympics when they put them in fucking dreckfest third world locations.
  • Options

Fuck NBC and their delay

It's hard to care about the Olympics when they put them in fucking dreckfest third world locations.
    Mother Russia is third world?