Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

remember when PGOS said this class could be our best ever?

Kindly apologize to me you fucking losers. Im always fucking right, except for Leach winning the North, which is fine because Id rather UW win every Apple Cup.

Fuck you.

Go dwags

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Awfully warm out for Decembruary

Fair. But im still right
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

PGOS and I held the flag while all you doogman TBSers self-immolated.

You fucking nuts created a shit show by throwing gas on the Pete's a racist narrative because we didn't have enough stars in the bank by April.

Dude that fucking gas what got pete to reconfigure his recruiting message and strategy which has gotten the results lately. When is the last time you seen the #OKG message coming UW recruiting department??? Some things had to change and Pete did what he had to do to adjust his game
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Real stretch! Everyone knows that we've been trending way up with all the stars aligning the last few years despite brownsocks etc ...

- usc/ucla way, way down. We now experience access to their traditional recruiting strongholds/areas that we probably have never had before ...
    - pac12 perception or reality is down and croots have no problem moving away from southern cali to the pacnorthwest or other conferences ...
    - washington brand has been building steadily with regards to development (NFL draft) and we're seeing consistent echoing from croots in their statements. "I know i'll get developed ... they put guys in the NFL ... DBU ... Coach Lake is awesome ... " and from scouts, recruiting people and NFL types "they develop guys there ... Chris Petersen is a great coach and he runs a great program ... clean prospects, will get drafted, don't have to worry about background noise with those guys ..."
    - Adidas saw this coming and went all in with UW and don't tell me people haven't noticed ...

I've given details ... everyone please fluff me.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

Doogles said:

PGOS and I held the flag while all you doogman TBSers self-immolated.

You fucking nuts created a shit show by throwing gas on the Pete's a racist narrative because we didn't have enough stars in the bank by April.

Dude that fucking gas what got pete to reconfigure his recruiting message and strategy which has gotten the results lately. When is the last time you seen the #OKG message coming UW recruiting department??? Some things had to change and Pete did what he had to do to adjust his game
    Pete adapts, but you're fooling yourself if you think that bullshit helped anything.

Some of that stuff was so off the wall and tinfoil hat.

Pete stays the course and keeps killing it on the trail like he's done every year.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    TommySQC said:

So far its ranked #29 by 247.

Unless you have your own rankings, I'd say you better stop counting chickens before they hatch.

That's what we say in Roy. Yeehaww!

Right now. By average rating, we are still like 19. Have a long ways to go.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2019
    TommySQC said:

So far its ranked #29 by 247.

Unless you have your own rankings, I'd say you better stop counting chickens before they hatch.

That's what we say in Roy. Yeehaww!

We have 11 recruits and a ton of programs already have 20+ commits. I think our best 247 total class ranking was 16th? If we get Smalls and/or Scott, Hatchett, Adams, Hector, Banks, Rodgers, and a few others...*we* can do it. Big if, but we are still in it for all those guys with 3 being locks.

There are some idiots on here who honestly should be looking in the mirror and calling themselves a fucking retard. Because they are. LIFPO and STFU.