Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doogman thread on Pete's recruiting

Decided to perouse the doogman board to see what these idiots had to say about the solid recruiting class Pete just signed. Even knowing what I know about these lemmings, I was surprised the majority of posters actually think this wasn't a good class and one faggot even wrote "take away the 2 instate 4 stars and we have Boise state's class last year." What the fuck? This class's avg star ranking is better than sark's first class by a mile and on par with 2 of his other 4. Okay, take away ASJ and Kasen from '11 and the class was shit. Pete had less than 2 months to put it together and these morons are still sucking sark's dick and saying Pete didn't show us anything. I thought us half brains were supposed to be the negative ones who are never happy. Yet I'm pleased with the class that was signed, especially considering Baker and McGary were not going to UW if Sarktard stayed. If only these simpletons were aware that Woody basically forced their golden boy out of town, they would hate Woody as much as I used to. Fuck.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I find it funny how the dogs completely miss the point on Baker and McGary. The two top in state recruits Sark had no chance with. Peterman comes in and grabs them at the last second showing the fence can be rebuilt.

Doogs gonna doog.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    That's just fucked up.

Peterman could have gone on vacation.

Could have coached his old team.

No ... he came here, rolled up his sleeves and salvaged what could have been a total fucking train wreck.

What more they want ...

Have Peterman take'em in back, suck their dick?
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

Why worry what they say about the class? We got half a class of linemen and TE's. All that matters. Let them quivel over the skill guys. Fuck Doog, you still paying that buttsniffer? Leave the heard, branch out, get off Kim's $11 Teet. Piggyback off a buddy or you're part of the problem and you don't even see it.

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I wonder if Woody will tell the 3rd grade girls and doogman to limit the message board's criticism of Petersen, just like he told them to limit the criticism of sark.
  • Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    I'm not trying to be cute (if that's possible.) This is a real question: why are the dogboy customers anti Petersen? Kimberly I understand.

The guy has a great record, a proven commodity. (We haven't hired a proven winner since Don left.) As mentioned, he didn't spend his first month with his old team like Shark and went to work day one. A nice start. Why?
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited February 2014

I'm not trying to be cute (if that's possible.) This is a real question: why are the dogboy customers anti Petersen? Kimberly I understand.

The guy has a great record, a proven commodity. (We haven't hired a proven winner since Don left.) As mentioned, he didn't spend his first month with his old team like Shark and went to work day one. A nice start. Why?

Because all the little doogman girls care about is access. Petersen won't pretend to be their friend, or let them hang out at the cool kids' lunch table. He is going to focus on recruiting studs, winning football games, and building character. The doogman girls just want to feel like they're getting the "scoop" to sell to their mindless sheep. That's all they want.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Why worry what they say about the class? We got half a class of linemen and TE's. All that matters. Let them quivel over the skill guys. Fuck Doog, you still paying that buttsniffer? Leave the heard, branch out, get off Kim's $11 Teet. Piggyback off a buddy or you're part of the problem and you don't even see it.

Puppy, did you forget to take your memory meds? You asked me the same damn question about a week ago to which I replied that some fine gentleman on here gave me one of his sorry sap friend's password. You supply us regular updates, should I accuse you of paying Kimberly every week or 2?
  • Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    The dogboy staff I understand - access.

It's the customers/subscribers I don't get. Why are the subscribers anti Petersen? They're always supportive of whatever turd the AD lays on the table, but not Petersen.
    Passion said:

Because all the little doogman girls care about is access. Petersen won't pretend to be their friend, or let them hang out at the cool kids' lunch table. He is going to focus on recruiting studs, winning football games, and building character. The doogman girls just want to feel like they're getting the "scoop" to sell to their mindless sheep. That's all they want.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Decided to perouse the doogman board to see what these idiots had to say about the solid recruiting class Pete just signed. Even knowing what I know about these lemmings, I was surprised the majority of posters actually think this wasn't a good class and one faggot even wrote "take away the 2 instate 4 stars and we have Boise state's class last year." What the fuck? This class's avg star ranking is better than sark's first class by a mile and on par with 2 of his other 4. Okay, take away ASJ and Kasen from '11 and the class was shit. Pete had less than 2 months to put it together and these morons are still sucking sark's dick and saying Pete didn't show us anything. I thought us half brains were supposed to be the negative ones who are never happy. Yet I'm pleased with the class that was signed, especially considering Baker and McGary were not going to UW if Sarktard stayed. If only these simpletons were aware that Woody basically forced their golden boy out of town, they would hate Woody as much as I used to. Fuck.

Of course we should know better than to accept as anything close to relevancy the opinions and comments doogs post on Dm.c message boards. By definition, those doog posts reflect what they are told to think or understand from the perspective of the recruiting experts available to them at Dm.c. Otherwise, those posts may get deleted or shuttled off to never-neverland. Still, I'm sure there are some respected posters over there who believe Petersen's first recruiting effort for us was pretty damn good under the circumstances. Not all are accepting the expert Insider crap they're being fed as gospel.

I'm not so sure that Woody forced Sark out so much as there was just a very convenient and significant upgrade in Husky Football coaching available close-by. Since we had played them in the 2012 season ending bowl game and were scheduled to play them again to start the 2013 season, one couldn't help but notice an insupportable hatred for BSU on the part of some doogs during most of last Summer. And then what should happen after the 2013 season was finished when super barker Sark quit UW to return to his beloved and Husky reviled SC? UW hires the grossly overrated Bronco head coach away from smalltime BSU. Oh, the humiliation and with regard to what is good for Husky Football....... well, fuck that.

• Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Things over there are falling off the rails when Fleenor is the only one over there making any sense. Even the people saying DJ wouldn't have given two shits about star rankings are being mocked.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In fairness it's not the majority over there. A lot of them are pleased with the recruiting class and there have been a couple of posts touching on the fact that this class ranks out similar to or better than some of Sark's on paper. There are just a small number of complete fucktards who won't let go of their Sark gargling agenda.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're being a twister.....that's Kim's new catchphrase. He says he's not anti Petersen and yore twisting his words. Stop taking him at face value and being a twister.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Doogman lost access and they have agenda. It's obvious. They claim they don't and if you say so, well you're just a twister.

These turds who pumped up sark at every turn downplay Petersen when he does better or at least the same. This class is better than sarks first two class's and maybe even with two. I think only sarks 2013 class was better.

These fucks at doogman are showing their colors. It's not about better football, it about being part of the program, no matter how the team does. We here are consistent. We have an agenda. It's call win our get the fuck out. It applies to every coach including Petersen.

Kim,just tell the truth for a change. It so much easier than try to act like a swinging dick, especially when everyone knows it's not long enough to swing.

Damone's right you know
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

9 lineman, 8 DB's, a 4 star QB. Petersen reeled in the two in-state guys that everyone talked about since last year. He didn't take all of his Boise State commits, just the ones that he thought could cut it at UW. He didn't take two OL and say next year is a bumper crop, he took five and will actually get the bumper crop to sign next year as well.

Damone hit it with win or get the fuck out, but Petersen has been as good as it fucking gets so far. I will be shocked if he doesn't do well at UW. The only question is if he will win 11, or if he will win 12 and gets us to a BCS Bowl game.

And as always, the 1% HHB's will want Petersen gone if he hasn't toted real hardware in the first three years. I have a serious man crush on CP, but if that fucker throws down 8-6, 9-4, 7-6 over the next three years, then fuck off. Get out. Next.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You're being a twister.....that's Kim's new catchphrase. He says he's not anti Petersen and yore twisting his words. Stop taking him at face value and being a twister.

Twister! I loved playing that game with girls and a keg whenever I could and I not thickin Title IX.

• Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    This update on Doogman is late, and incomplete.

Bullshit. I pay good money on this site so that I can learn what is going on at Doogman.

Get better and faster Doogman update, or leave!