Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If true, they gotta go.

2»

Comments

• Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

The real question is how long will the Seattle Times run the story on their front page?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    i dont really care about stringfellow doing whatever he did, but for the quarterback to act like this. he's like a shittier colin kaepernick (or atleast how kaep is perceived)

qbs are held to a different standard, in my mind
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Boys will be boys. Free Pharms!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2014
    What if not true? Then what?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

They are both important .... I think Miles is the most important as he is our only QB with any experience.

Put them through an anger management class... Have them do community service etc.

Then they are back by the PAC 12 schedule ...

Just as Kim said, both door ass out . Gone u ignant motherfuckers. Kim had the scoop but he couldn't let the cat out of the bag.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

They are both important .... I think Miles is the most important as he is our only QB with any experience.

Put them through an anger management class... Have them do community service etc.

Then they are back by the PAC 12 schedule ...

Just as Kim said, both door ass out . Gone u ignant motherfuckers. Kim had the scoop but he couldn't let the cat out of the bag.
    Kim only wants them gone hoping Peterman fails so he can say he was right about Peterman all along.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus Christ owns this board. Hands down. The rest of you aren't fit to carry his jock.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Jesus Christ owns this board. Hands down. The rest of you aren't fit to carry his jock.

Everyone loves a redemption story.

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Was it over when Pontus Pilate crashed Peter and Judas' hosted going away party?

Shit was just getting real.
  • Options
    Like Boobs said take a hard stance and suspend them for our pussy OOC schedule for three games.

Bring them back the 4th game so they get a tune up before league play.

People rushing to judgement before knowing the facts can DIAFF!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2014
    To the 12's: if this assault *was* provoked, how big of a fucktard do you have to be to be talking shit to some Bronco fans after your team just housed them (and guys who are football players and could fuck your shit up at that)? Isn't the embarrassment of the fucking game enough? What a bunch of wannabe duck fans.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

To the 12's: if this assault *was* provoked, how big of a fucktard do you have to be to be talking shit to some Bronco fans after your team just housed them (and guys who are football players and could fuck your shit up at that)? Isn't the embarrassment of the fucking game enough? What a bunch of wannabe duck fans.

knowing they were football players, chances are they targeted them thinking "these guys cant do anything theyre football players they'll get in trouble and just take the shit im talking bent over"

too bad, in that scenario, they got throttled. i honestly hope that is what happened now that i think about it. thats pretty funny
  • Options
    chuck said:

My meds > PLSS meds. Simple fact.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Meh... kick 'em off anyway just for fun.

Doogs need to have their expectations curbstomped anyway.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I already think this shows progress, I don't think Miles or Stringfellow punch some faggy "12th man" if Sark was here, hopefully they play like that on the field after community service and possible rehab if this was a possible alcohol related incident, because we all know young people are alcoholics if they do stupid shit when drunk.
  • Options
    I'm not surprised that the fan of Ty(passion) is showing he doesn't get it in this thread.