Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What are your expectations for Eason and Ahmed?

124»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

Holy fuck the Ahmed hate is retarded.

It’s almost like the RB position is all about being in rhythm. He never got enough carries in a row to get in rhythm with his blocks besides the one time he did was against the Cougs. Y’all remember the last drive.

Plus he was playing hurt last year.

Ahmed had 100+ carries last year.

The talk about Ahmed stems from his tendency to hesitate and chop his feet at the hole, go down at first contact, piss poor pass blocking, and overly relying on his speed to pop the run to the outside (works against shit teams like WSU or OSU)

You dont need more than 100 carries to see the concerns that exist with Ahmed... And "rhythm" isnt an excuse for his bad tendencies/crutches.

IF (don’t twist) Ahmed sucks and isnt immediately replaced by a more competent RB in the rotation its an indication that Gaskins greatness has been covering up for Bonerpoppins shit coaching and he should be replaced.
    Brokers be loving some scorpions.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,176
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

Houhusky said:

Holy fuck the Ahmed hate is retarded.

It’s almost like the RB position is all about being in rhythm. He never got enough carries in a row to get in rhythm with his blocks besides the one time he did was against the Cougs. Y’all remember the last drive.

Plus he was playing hurt last year.

Ahmed had 100+ carries last year.

The talk about Ahmed stems from his tendency to hesitate and chop his feet at the hole, go down at first contact, piss poor pass blocking, and overly relying on his speed to pop the run to the outside (works against shit teams like WSU or OSU)

You dont need more than 100 carries to see the concerns that exist with Ahmed... And "rhythm" isnt an excuse for his bad tendencies/crutches.

IF (don’t twist) Ahmed sucks and isnt immediately replaced by a more competent RB in the rotation its an indication that Gaskins greatness has been covering up for Bonerpoppins shit coaching and he should be replaced.
    #MyDick with the best footwork there
    Get off the #MyDick train. Only room for 1.
    Scuse', I've been on the #dicktrain from the start.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I expect them to perform so well that I am forced to love these new uni's
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

3k for Skinny 30 touchdowns with probably 12 ints is a realistic expectation. A lot will depend on who he's throwing the ball to outside of Hunter Bryant. If the offense is simplified and the younger more elite talent plays I could see both numbers being higher. Ahmed I could see 1100 yards from scrimmage and 10 touchdowns. 900 on the ground and 200 receiving. Big if on him staying healthy through the course of the entire season.

Max Borghi will have more TD's and yards from scrimmage than Ahmed. And it won't really be close in relation to TD's anyway.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

3k for Skinny 30 touchdowns with probably 12 ints is a realistic expectation. A lot will depend on who he's throwing the ball to outside of Hunter Bryant. If the offense is simplified and the younger more elite talent plays I could see both numbers being higher. Ahmed I could see 1100 yards from scrimmage and 10 touchdowns. 900 on the ground and 200 receiving. Big if on him staying healthy through the course of the entire season.

Max Borghi will have more TD's and yards from scrimmage than Ahmed. And it won't really be close in relation to TD's anyway.

Who?
  • Options
    edited July 2019

salemcoog said:

Who?
    The guy that almost doubled Ahmed's TD's last year.

It's a sucker bet. Stay away.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Who?
    The guy that more than doubled Ahmed's TD's last year.

Ahmed was a back up and hurt last year

This Borgie must be a helluva back to top Ahmed, who everyone says sucks in numerous threads
  • Options
    edited July 2019

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Who?

This Borgie must be a helluva back to top Ahmed, who everyone says sucks in numerous threads
    Borghi was a backup too. And when is Ahmed not hurt?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Who?

Borghi was a backup too. And when is Ahmed not hurt?
    Borghi? You mean the next Christain McCaffrey?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,471
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Borghi, of the Coney Island Borghi's???
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Final stat line for Eason will be 12 blondes, 14 brunettes, an ill-advised redhead, and a best in conference 32:5 anal to STD ratio.

We'll see a slight drop-off from Gaskin to Ahmed, so he'll make a coed fart from the ferocity of his lovemaking.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Borghi is dogshit