Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Avantae Williams

123457»

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

dnc said:

I think @PDXDuckFan gave me his classic Racist Bannon rant over this case

It's not rape if it's not rape. Her own friends say she was bragging about it. Go ahead and lynch the black cockus though, RacistBannon.
    @StrongArmCobra is a self-loathing black man from Tacoma's Hilltop neighborhood who wants desperately to be accepted by upper middle-class white society, which he interprets as UW fandom.

Sold out three brothers in the Yuge w/o even looking at the police report. All to substantiate a desperately stupid argument about a basketball coach. Dude would sell his mother, assuming he knows who she is, for a nickel and a used Husky T-shirt.

Sad and disgraceful. So sad. So disgraceful.
    And again, I'm not from Tacoma, ya little bitch. If I was, I'd rep Tacoma all day.

Lol accepted by white society? I don't give a fuck what white folk think. Half of them are just regular poor white trash like you living in bum fuck nowhere eating themselves to an early grave.
    *if I were

Sad, sad self-loathing.

It's ok man. Be proud of who you are and where you're from. And take it easy on the black athlete bashing man. It's unseemly.
    I'm not from Tacoma ya little bitch. I don't know why you keep saying that? It's almost like you're a racist piece of shit who thinks all black people are from the hood in Tacoma? And you think it's an insult to say someone is from Tacoma? It's not. I'd rep Tacoma if I was from there. Only been there twice for football games in the dome.
    You the same guy who said nobody wants to be white in America? White people aren't interesting?

Gonna keep sayin' it: be proud where you from homie. You can sprout wings and still have roots.

#UWTacoma

#Nomaincampus4U

*#UWBothell

Fifth best public university in all of Worshington.

https://www.niche.com/colleges/search/top-public-universities/s/washington/
    I took the same classes and read the same books as everybody else. Most of my professors taught their same exact class at the main campus as well. The only thing worse than elitists is people who act like elitists but aren't really elite. Who here went to Harvard or Yale or got accepted into UW in the last 10 years? I'll applaud you if any of you exist. Don't worry I'll wait...
    Things that retarded losers say.
    Laughable coming from a bum ass like you. Get a fucking job. Stop suckling from the goverment's tit.
    edited July 2019

Altman learns three of his players have been accused of a gang rape...

...proceeds with business as usual.

Just assume the black athletes are guilty. Sad.

They read the report. Police advised against taking any action because it was stupid.

Stop hating yourself because you're black. It's 2019. Getting white people in Seattle to like you won't change reality.
    1. It doesn't matter what race the accused are. You suspend them indefinitely until the investigation is over just like you report and suspend Sandusky immediately after an assistant coach tells you he saw him in the locker room showers with a little boy. It doesn't matter who it is. You take sexual assault cases seriously.

2. You keep making shit up like "the police advised him not to take action". Did you listen to their conversations? No. You don't know shit about Altman's conversations with the police. Why did the athletic department go over his head and suspend the players themselves? Why did the University pay the girl $800,000?

3. One of the accused was already accused of sexual assault at his previous school prior to transferring to Oregon. You conveniently keep ignoring that fact.

4. You can argue until you're blue in the face you stupid quook. The bottom line is Altman accepted a transfer from a player accused of sexual assault and then that same player was accused of sexual assault AGAIN at Oregon. Altman did nothing to cover his own ass and hoped it would all blow over quickly. It didn't. The victim sued the school and won.

5. I love being black. Would hate to be white. There's nothing cool or interesting about being white in America. Nobody wants to be white and I'm so glad I'm not. I can be critical of other black people without being a self hater you idiot. I've never been accused of sexual assault let alone been accused of sexual assault TWICE! But really, my point isn't critical of the Oregon players themselves. It's critical of Altman because he's a scumbag.
    Listen up Hilltop.

1. Like I said, just assume the black guys are guilty again. Why not?
    2. That's what the AD said, and I assume they wouldn't lie about what the police told them just to have the police come back and correct them. Maybe that's how it works down in Tacoma, but not in the Yuge.
    3. Two adults have already explained why businesses settle, and one adult helped clarify for you the difference between a settlement and an adjudication. You should just say thanks for me helping you acquire a little sophistication and move on.
    4. I answered this point in a previous post. Maybe you were on the Big Island again w/o technology getting perspective and missed it.
    5. Would hate to be white? Nobody wants to be white? White people aren't interesting? Damn, man, that's racist, and is definitely not OKG. Don't think I don't see your racial signaling you racist POS. There's no safe space for you here to be a bigot you Uncle Tom motherfucker.
    6. Self-loathing is a horrible thing. You are black and you are no doubt beautiful. Own it. Love it. Want it. Being upper middle class and white living in Seattle isn't that big of a deal. Tacoma has some pretty cool neighborhoods with water views. Just work hard and you'll make it out of Hilltop. You can do it!
    You're saying the same shit over and over again retard. I already disproved all of that.

It doesn't matter what race they are. They could be black, white, asian, mexican, whatever. You don't ignore rape accusations against your players like Art Briles and keep playing them. There is no getting around that for you.

$800,000 isn't chump change. That's a shit load of cash to be paying out to an alleged rape victim who didn't file criminal charges. They caved and paid up because Altman accepted a transfer who had already been accused of rape and therefore the University was liable for that student's actions. Yes, sometimes businesses settle because they just don't want to deal with a court case. It's easier to throw money at it to make it go away. This wasn't one for those cases. No University wants to just pay 800 grand to one fucking student you idiot. Especially not little shit Oregon. It's a school, not a billion dollar business. But sure, there was no wrong doing at all. Altman didn't do anything wrong. The Oregon player accused of sexual assault twice never did anything wrong and is just unlucky with women. You keep going with that bud.
    You’re dumb. I explained why any entity that carries a lot of insurance will settle when it’s within their policy limits.

The deductible on that for U of O was probably $25k on that settlement. God, I wish I could grab people by the lapels and scream at them.
    Great for Oregon! I was unaware Universities now had insurance for sexual assault lawsuits. I'm sure that saves them money in the long run.

Does that at all change the fact Altman brought in a transfer who was running away from a sexual assault accusation at a former school and then ignored the accusation of gang rape against that same player and two others and continued to play them like business as usual? There's no fucking winning for any of you idiot quooks here. You want to try to avoid the main issue here and argue semantics about the victim's lawsuit and how much Oregon actually had to pay her out of pocket after she won her lawsuit against them.

Art Briles got fired from Baylor and dragged through the mud for weeks by the national media for doing the same exact thing as Altman. There is zero difference between what Briles did and what Altman did. Scum bag college coaches try to sweep sexual assault scandals under the rug and it's unethical. If you disagree with that, you're just as much of a piece of shit as Altman is. I'm glad we don't have scum bags like that at UW. Petersen and Hopkins are class acts. I guess Oregon can't afford to have morals. Altman is the best they could possibly get so they have to get down in the mud with him.
    edited July 2019

They read the report. Police advised against taking any action because it was stupid.

Stop hating yourself because you're black. It's 2019. Getting white people in Seattle to like you won't change reality.
    1. It doesn't matter what race the accused are. You suspend them indefinitely until the investigation is over just like you report and suspend Sandusky immediately after an assistant coach tells you he saw him in the locker room showers with a little boy. It doesn't matter who it is. You take sexual assault cases seriously.

2. You keep making shit up like "the police advised him not to take action". Did you listen to their conversations? No. You don't know shit about Altman's conversations with the police. Why did the athletic department go over his head and suspend the players themselves? Why did the University pay the girl $800,000?

3. One of the accused was already accused of sexual assault at his previous school prior to transferring to Oregon. You conveniently keep ignoring that fact.

4. You can argue until you're blue in the face you stupid quook. The bottom line is Altman accepted a transfer from a player accused of sexual assault and then that same player was accused of sexual assault AGAIN at Oregon. Altman did nothing to cover his own ass and hoped it would all blow over quickly. It didn't. The victim sued the school and won.

5. I love being black. Would hate to be white. There's nothing cool or interesting about being white in America. Nobody wants to be white and I'm so glad I'm not. I can be critical of other black people without being a self hater you idiot. I've never been accused of sexual assault let alone been accused of sexual assault TWICE! But really, my point isn't critical of the Oregon players themselves. It's critical of Altman because he's a scumbag.
    Listen up Hilltop.

2. That's what the AD said, and I assume they wouldn't lie about what the police told them just to have the police come back and correct them. Maybe that's how it works down in Tacoma, but not in the Yuge.
    3. Two adults have already explained why businesses settle, and one adult helped clarify for you the difference between a settlement and an adjudication. You should just say thanks for me helping you acquire a little sophistication and move on.
    4. I answered this point in a previous post. Maybe you were on the Big Island again w/o technology getting perspective and missed it.
    5. Would hate to be white? Nobody wants to be white? White people aren't interesting? Damn, man, that's racist, and is definitely not OKG. Don't think I don't see your racial signaling you racist POS. There's no safe space for you here to be a bigot you Uncle Tom motherfucker.
    6. Self-loathing is a horrible thing. You are black and you are no doubt beautiful. Own it. Love it. Want it. Being upper middle class and white living in Seattle isn't that big of a deal. Tacoma has some pretty cool neighborhoods with water views. Just work hard and you'll make it out of Hilltop. You can do it!
    You're saying the same shit over and over again retard. I already disproved all of that.

It doesn't matter what race they are. They could be black, white, asian, mexican, whatever. You don't ignore rape accusations against your players like Art Briles and keep playing them. There is no getting around that for you.

$800,000 isn't chump change. That's a shit load of cash to be paying out to an alleged rape victim who didn't file criminal charges. They caved and paid up because Altman accepted a transfer who had already been accused of rape and therefore the University was liable for that student's actions. Yes, sometimes businesses settle because they just don't want to deal with a court case. It's easier to throw money at it to make it go away. This wasn't one for those cases. No University wants to just pay 800 grand to one fucking student you idiot. Especially not little shit Oregon. It's a school, not a billion dollar business. But sure, there was no wrong doing at all. Altman didn't do anything wrong. The Oregon player accused of sexual assault twice never did anything wrong and is just unlucky with women. You keep going with that bud.
    You’re dumb. I explained why any entity that carries a lot of insurance will settle when it’s within their policy limits.

The deductible on that for U of O was probably $25k on that settlement. God, I wish I could grab people by the lapels and scream at them.
    Congrats. But it sounds like you're another out-of-state applicant paying higher tuition which is my point exactly. Why only the University of Oregon out of high school? You must be dumb based on what I'm hearing from others. Sounds like you failed your way up.
    Although a career in law is one of the dumbest career paths possible IMO. 7-8 years of school and hundreds of thousands of dollars of school debt and for what? What is rewarding about being an attorney? Do you have the balls to stand up in front of a court room and prosecute murders who might send their gang banger homies to your house? Are you gonna defend murders and rapists? Are you gonna be some corporate slave doing boring contract shit that makes you want to kill yourself? Or are you gonna work for a firm and defend the unethical actions of corporations being sued by people they fucked over? I'd never want that life. There are easier ways to make more money than attorneys make. But good luck with that @RatherBeBrewing
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Listen up Hilltop.

Congrats. But it sounds like you're another out-of-state applicant paying higher tuition which is my point exactly. Why only the University of Oregon out of high school? You must be dumb based on what I'm hearing from others. Sounds like you failed your way up.
    Although a career in law is one of the dumbest career paths possible IMO. 7-8 years of school and hundreds of thousands of dollars of school debt and for what? What is rewarding about being an attorney? Do you have the balls to stand up in front of a court room and prosecute murders who might send their gang banger homies to your house? Are you gonna defend murders and rapists? Are you gonna be some corporate slave doing boring contract shit that makes you want to kill yourself? Or are you gonna work for a firm and defend the unethical actions of corporations being sued by people they fucked over? I'd never want that life. There are easier ways to make more money than attorneys make. But good luck with that @RatherBeBrewing
    Other things retarded satellite campus losers say.

It seems most of your opinions by coincidence rationalize the lack of opportunity your upbringing has afforded you. Too bad; but on the bright side it seems that you've found a good way to self-soothe.

Listen up Hilltop.

Great for Oregon! I was unaware Universities now had insurance for sexual assault lawsuits. I'm sure that saves them money in the long run.

Does that at all change the fact Altman brought in a transfer who was running away from a sexual assault accusation at a former school and then ignored the accusation of gang rape against that same player and two others and continued to play them like business as usual? There's no fucking winning for any of you idiot quooks here. You want to try to avoid the main issue here and argue semantics about the victim's lawsuit and how much Oregon actually had to pay her out of pocket after she won her lawsuit against them.

Art Briles got fired from Baylor and dragged through the mud for weeks by the national media for doing the same exact thing as Altman. There is zero difference between what Briles did and what Altman did. Scum bag college coaches try to sweep sexual assault scandals under the rug and it's unethical. If you disagree with that, you're just as much of a piece of shit as Altman is. I'm glad we don't have scum bags like that at UW. Petersen and Hopkins are class acts. I guess Oregon can't afford to have morals. Altman is the best they could possibly get so they have to get down in the mud with him.
    Nobody is reading this at this point. Give up.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm sorry @StrongArmCobra I didn't read that. I'm going to guess it was a combination of Oregon bad, Washington good, and your own special brand of autistic screeching.

I knew I should have asked my doctor about this:
    edited July 2019

Listen up Hilltop.

Other things retarded satellite campus losers say.

It seems most of your opinions by coincidence rationalize the lack of opportunity your upbringing has afforded you. Too bad; but on the bright side it seems that you've found a good way to self-soothe.
    I have no lack of opportunity and never have. The world is my oyster. You need to get a job you bum.
    edited July 2019

Listen up Hilltop.

Nobody is reading this at this point. Give up.
    Yeah, that's what I thought.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Ballz said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

The main reason I wanted Williams is because he has neck tats and two kids by 16, he’s already a grown man.

Not sure those two things qualify a kid as a "grown man". Both signs of immaturity and poor decision making skills.
    Firstly, I think he was joking. We makes jokes outside of the hood.

Secondly, we? didn't mind when Curtis Williams ("I love you buddy!") was roaming the secondary in Montlake, and he had all kinds of judgment issues.
    Joke didn't hit the mark if that was the case.

I was like 8 years old when Curtis Williams was at UW. Never saw any of those guys Neuheisel guys play. Williams certainly wouldn't be recruited by Petersen and company. Your current basketball coach knowingly played guys accused of gang rape.
    For the sake of pure schadenfreude, I read the whole damned police report after it was published somewhere. I had my pitchfork all sharpened and my torch all soaked in kerosene, but reading the report did not return the expected results. The more I read, the more I was both grossed out and surprised at how sympathetic I became to the players' defense. It's hard to draw any conclusion from the police report other than: 1.) This is filth that would tarnish even Sven's brand (NTTAWWT), and 2.) this was consensual filth that the girl later regretted. If you want to kick guys out of school or off a basketball team because they're "yucky," I guess that's up to the AD and the fans that buy tickets, but I couldn't see where any laws--or even school policies--were broken/violated.

There are roughly 85,000,000 gang bang videos on the internet. I'm sure at least a handful of the poor women in those videos regretted it after the fact. Some of these women were almost certainly legitimately drugged/coerced/etc. into doing something they didn't want to do, and this is a serious issue. The others were just victims of their own poor choices. The Oregon basketball case, at least by all available evidence, seems more like the latter than the former--and this coming from a total #metoo hippy liberal pussy who's very close to a victim of campus rape before it became a big issue. I REALLY wanted to hate those players based off the headlines, but it ended up being more of a "those guys are fucking gross" and move on kind of a thing.
    Point is, Altman had no idea if the accusation was legit or not. Any coach with integrity would suspend those players immediately and indefinitely until the investigation into the allegation is finished. He did nothing and allowed them to keep playing until the Oregon athletic department suspended the players themselves. That's some Art Briles shit.

Also, one of the players accused was under investigation for sexual assault at a previous school before transferring to Oregon. Altman is trash.
    Altman is a great coach. You'd shave your pussy to have him. Sometimes you gotta give credit where it's due.
    The hell I would! Hopkins was the conference coach of the year at UW his first two seasons as a head coach, took us from worst in the Pac to a tournament team in two years, and he's a monster recruiter. Fuck Altman. Hop is gonna spank Altman's pasty white ass this season.
    That's a lot of trash talk on behalf of a coach who got RAPED by the other coach this great season you reference.

Altman has a body of work. Hopkins is a good coach, but he has some work to do before I'd say he's better than Altman.
    You won't have to wait long. Just tune in this season.
    UW gonna make the final 4 this season? Lol
    Never said anything like that. Just that Hopkin's team is gonna mop the court with Altman's team in Hopkin's third year on the job.
    It was in reference to Altman having a better body of work than Hopkins. Until hop makes the final four, there is no discussion.

UW basketball has one decent year that ended with getting blown out in Vegas and blown out in the 2nd round of the tourney. It’s a good start but still a long ways to go before you can even compare hop to Dana or even Sean Miller
    Not at all. How long has Altman been on the job? 9 years. If Hopkins and UW are better than Oregon and Altman in Hopkins' third year on the job, I think it's safe to say Hopkins is the better coach.

Altman has been a D1 head coach since 1989. Took him 28 years to get to a Final Four. It's pretty obvious Hopkins has more upside.
    Altman has been coaching. Hopkins has been a backup. One has been in the game; the other has been a "hold my beer" guy. Great comparison.

Altman has been to the Final 4 and coached Oregon out of the cellar to make another run in the tournament this season. Hopkins and Washington shit themselves. Not the year to be making this argument.

I've noticed 95% of your points are based on your own personal speculation about the future. Not much more. Hood rat trash talk is really all you have.

I only stated facts and you prefer to ignore them. Hopkins was Pac-12 coach of the year over Altman twice, his first two seasons as a head coach. That's a fact. We have two coaches that we're comparing. One has been a head coach for 30 years. The other, 2 years. The only reasonable way to compare them is to consider Hopkins' trajectory and upside as a coach. Hopkins' upside is clearly higher than Altman's. It won't take Hopkins 28 years to get to the Final Four and like I said, UW will mop the court with Oregon's shit team this season.

UW didn't shit themselves last season. They were coached to make it exactly as far as their talent level could possibly take them and then lost to a much more talented UNC team in the tournament.

Yeah sure, you would have said the same thing prior to the 2016 football season when I was saying UW was gonna whoop Oregon's ass. There are certain facts in the past and present that make certain things in the future more likely. Hopkins can coach his ass off and is an elite recruiter. Those two things and UW's meteoric turnaround suggest he's on his way to becoming one of the best head coaches in college basketball.

This is why you never go full homer or trust the opinions of proven morons on things they like.

Since this was written the guy on his way to becoming one of the best head coaches in college basketball has been the worst in the conference. Winning 39% of his games, while the 30 year head coach is at 79% and just keeps winning.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Hopkins going for what all great coaches strive to achieve. Back to back last place finishes. It’s within his grasp.

Hopkins going for what all great coaches strive to achieve. Back to back last place finishes. It’s within his grasp.

Somewhere, somehow, that idiot has to be face palming over Hop. I've never seen anyone be so intensely and perfectly wrong ... about anything.