Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Avantae Williams

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

Creep does raise a good point on the definition of elite. To me it's like top 5ish in the nation, but we can be generous and expand it to top 10. There's no way elite goes beyond that.

And "coach" encompasses everything a HC is responsible for, including hiring assistants, recruiting, evaluation and x's and o's.

Elite coaches (not necessarily in order)
    K
    Calipari
    Roy
    Izzo
    Wright

Others in top 10
    Bennett
    Self
    Few
    Marshall
    Beard

Altman is in the Rick Barnes/Bruce Pearl/Matt Painter tier. You're not taking him over any of those ten guys I listed.

I agree with everyone but Self. Kansas fans have wanted to fire Self for the last 4-5 years. He has been extremely mediocre given the talent he’s had. And yes he did recruit talent, but basketball recruiting at Kansas is like football recruiting at Florida St., Alabama, and Ohio st. It isn’t that hard.
    Kansas fans also have incredibly high standards.

I don't love Bill Self but I'd take him over Dana Altman. He took Tulsa to the E8 in three years. Added another E8 in his three years at Illinois.

He's damn good.
    What happened when Self and Altman went head to head?
    Ty greater than Pete POTD!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Altman learns three of his players have been accused of a gang rape...

...proceeds with business as usual.

Just assume the black athletes are guilty. Sad.

They read the report. Police advised against taking any action because it was stupid.

Stop hating yourself because you're black. It's 2019. Getting white people in Seattle to like you won't change reality.
    edited June 2019

dnc said:

I think @PDXDuckFan gave me his classic Racist Bannon rant over this case

It's not rape if it's not rape. Her own friends say she was bragging about it. Go ahead and lynch the black cockus though, RacistBannon.
    @StrongArmCobra is a self-loathing black man from Tacoma's Hilltop neighborhood who wants desperately to be accepted by upper middle-class white society, which he interprets as UW fandom.

Sold out three brothers in the Yuge w/o even looking at the police report. All to substantiate a desperately stupid argument about a basketball coach. Dude would sell his mother, assuming he knows who she is, for a nickel and a used Husky T-shirt.

Sad and disgraceful. So sad. So disgraceful.
    And again, I'm not from Tacoma, ya little bitch. If I was, I'd rep Tacoma all day.

Lol accepted by white society? I don't give a fuck what white folk think. Half of them are just regular poor white trash like you living in bum fuck nowhere eating themselves to an early grave.
    *if I were

Sad, sad self-loathing.

It's ok man. Be proud of who you are and where you're from. And take it easy on the black athlete bashing man. It's unseemly.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

They read the report. Police advised against taking any action because it was stupid.

Stop hating yourself because you're black. It's 2019. Getting white people in Seattle to like you won't change reality.
    1. It doesn't matter what race the accused are. You suspend them indefinitely until the investigation is over just like you report and suspend Sandusky immediately after an assistant coach tells you he saw him in the locker room showers with a little boy. It doesn't matter who it is. You take sexual assault cases seriously.

2. You keep making shit up like "the police advised him not to take action". Did you listen to their conversations? No. You don't know shit about Altman's conversations with the police. Why did the athletic department go over his head and suspend the players themselves? Why did the University pay the girl $800,000?

3. One of the accused was already accused of sexual assault at his previous school prior to transferring to Oregon. You conveniently keep ignoring that fact.

4. You can argue until you're blue in the face you stupid quook. The bottom line is Altman accepted a transfer from a player accused of sexual assault and then that same player was accused of sexual assault AGAIN at Oregon. Altman did nothing to cover his own ass and hoped it would all blow over quickly. It didn't. The victim sued the school and won.

5. I love being black. Would hate to be white. There's nothing cool or interesting about being white in America. Nobody wants to be white and I'm so glad I'm not. I can be critical of other black people without being a self hater you idiot. I've never been accused of sexual assault let alone been accused of sexual assault TWICE! But really, my point isn't critical of the Oregon players themselves. It's critical of Altman because he's a scumbag.

dnc said:

It's not rape if it's not rape. Her own friends say she was bragging about it. Go ahead and lynch the black cockus though, RacistBannon.
    @StrongArmCobra is a self-loathing black man from Tacoma's Hilltop neighborhood who wants desperately to be accepted by upper middle-class white society, which he interprets as UW fandom.

Sold out three brothers in the Yuge w/o even looking at the police report. All to substantiate a desperately stupid argument about a basketball coach. Dude would sell his mother, assuming he knows who she is, for a nickel and a used Husky T-shirt.

And again, I'm not from Tacoma, ya little bitch. If I was, I'd rep Tacoma all day.

Lol accepted by white society? I don't give a fuck what white folk think. Half of them are just regular poor white trash like you living in bum fuck nowhere eating themselves to an early grave.
    *if I were

Sad, sad self-loathing.

It's ok man. Be proud of who you are and where you're from. And take it easy on the black athlete bashing man. It's unseemly.
    I'm not from Tacoma ya little bitch. I don't know why you keep saying that? It's almost like you're a racist piece of shit who thinks all black people are from the hood in Tacoma? And you think it's an insult to say someone is from Tacoma? It's not. I'd rep Tacoma if I was from there. Only been there twice for football games in the dome.
    edited June 2019

1. It doesn't matter what race the accused are. You suspend them indefinitely until the investigation is over just like you report and suspend Sandusky immediately after an assistant coach tells you he saw him in the locker room showers with a little boy. It doesn't matter who it is. You take sexual assault cases seriously.

2. You keep making shit up like "the police advised him not to take action". Did you listen to their conversations? No. You don't know shit about Altman's conversations with the police. Why did the athletic department go over his head and suspend the players themselves? Why did the University pay the girl $800,000?

3. One of the accused was already accused of sexual assault at his previous school prior to transferring to Oregon. You conveniently keep ignoring that fact.

4. You can argue until you're blue in the face you stupid quook. The bottom line is Altman accepted a transfer from a player accused of sexual assault and then that same player was accused of sexual assault AGAIN at Oregon. Altman did nothing to cover his own ass and hoped it would all blow over quickly. It didn't. The victim sued the school and won.

5. I love being black. Would hate to be white. There's nothing cool or interesting about being white in America. Nobody wants to be white and I'm so glad I'm not. I can be critical of other black people without being a self hater you idiot. I've never been accused of sexual assault let alone been accused of sexual assault TWICE! But really, my point isn't critical of the Oregon players themselves. It's critical of Altman because he's a scumbag.
    Listen up Hilltop.

1. Like I said, just assume the black guys are guilty again. Why not?
    2. That's what the AD said, and I assume they wouldn't lie about what the police told them just to have the police come back and correct them. Maybe that's how it works down in Tacoma, but not in the Yuge.
    3. Two adults have already explained why businesses settle, and one adult helped clarify for you the difference between a settlement and an adjudication. You should just say thanks for me helping you acquire a little sophistication and move on.
    4. I answered this point in a previous post. Maybe you were on the Big Island again w/o technology getting perspective and missed it.
    5. Would hate to be white? Nobody wants to be white? White people aren't interesting? Damn, man, that's racist, and is definitely not OKG. Don't think I don't see your racial signaling you racist POS. There's no safe space for you here to be a bigot you Uncle Tom motherfucker.
    6. Self-loathing is a horrible thing. You are black and you are no doubt beautiful. Own it. Love it. Want it. Being upper middle class and white living in Seattle isn't that big of a deal. Tacoma has some pretty cool neighborhoods with water views. Just work hard and you'll make it out of Hilltop. You can do it!

dnc said:

*if I were

Sad, sad self-loathing.

I'm not from Tacoma ya little bitch. I don't know why you keep saying that? It's almost like you're a racist piece of shit who thinks all black people are from the hood in Tacoma? And you think it's an insult to say someone is from Tacoma? It's not. I'd rep Tacoma if I was from there. Only been there twice for football games in the dome.
    You the same guy who said nobody wants to be white in America? White people aren't interesting?

Gonna keep sayin' it: be proud where you from homie. You can sprout wings and still have roots.

#UWTacoma

#Nomaincampus4U

• IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

*if I were

Sad, sad self-loathing.

You the same guy who said nobody wants to be white in America? White people aren't interesting?

Gonna keep sayin' it: be proud where you from homie. You can sprout wings and still have roots.

#UWTacoma

#Nomaincampus4U

*#UWBothell

Fifth best public university in all of Worshington.

https://www.niche.com/colleges/search/top-public-universities/s/washington/
    edited June 2019

dnc said:

*if I were

Sad, sad self-loathing.

#UWTacoma

#Nomaincampus4U

*#UWBothell

I took the same classes and read the same books as everybody else. Most of my professors taught their same exact class at the main campus as well. The only thing worse than elitists is people who act like elitists but aren't really elite. Who here went to Harvard or Yale or got accepted into UW in the last 10 years? I'll applaud you if any of you exist. Don't worry I'll wait...
    edited June 2019

Listen up Hilltop.

2. That's what the AD said, and I assume they wouldn't lie about what the police told them just to have the police come back and correct them. Maybe that's how it works down in Tacoma, but not in the Yuge.
    3. Two adults have already explained why businesses settle, and one adult helped clarify for you the difference between a settlement and an adjudication. You should just say thanks for me helping you acquire a little sophistication and move on.
    4. I answered this point in a previous post. Maybe you were on the Big Island again w/o technology getting perspective and missed it.
    5. Would hate to be white? Nobody wants to be white? White people aren't interesting? Damn, man, that's racist, and is definitely not OKG. Don't think I don't see your racial signaling you racist POS. There's no safe space for you here to be a bigot you Uncle Tom motherfucker.
    6. Self-loathing is a horrible thing. You are black and you are no doubt beautiful. Own it. Love it. Want it. Being upper middle class and white living in Seattle isn't that big of a deal. Tacoma has some pretty cool neighborhoods with water views. Just work hard and you'll make it out of Hilltop. You can do it!
    You're saying the same shit over and over again retard. I already disproved all of that.

It doesn't matter what race they are. They could be black, white, asian, mexican, whatever. You don't ignore rape accusations against your players like Art Briles and keep playing them. There is no getting around that for you.

$800,000 isn't chump change. That's a shit load of cash to be paying out to an alleged rape victim who didn't file criminal charges. They caved and paid up because Altman accepted a transfer who had already been accused of rape and therefore the University was liable for that student's actions. Yes, sometimes businesses settle because they just don't want to deal with a court case. It's easier to throw money at it to make it go away. This wasn't one for those cases. No University wants to just pay 800 grand to one fucking student you idiot. Especially not little shit Oregon. It's a school, not a billion dollar business. But sure, there was no wrong doing at all. Altman didn't do anything wrong. The Oregon player accused of sexual assault twice never did anything wrong and is just unlucky with women. You keep going with that bud.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

*if I were

Sad, sad self-loathing.

#UWTacoma

#Nomaincampus4U

*#UWBothell

I took the same classes and read the same books as everybody else. Most of my professors taught their same exact class at the main campus as well. The only thing worse than elitists is people who act like elitists but aren't really elite. Who here went to Harvard or Yale or got accepted into UW in the last 10 years? I'll applaud you if any of you exist. Don't worry I'll wait...
    I’ll take my applause off the air.

Accepted into UW law school four years ago. Despite an undergrad from UO.

• RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    edited July 2019

Listen up Hilltop.

You're saying the same shit over and over again retard. I already disproved all of that.

It doesn't matter what race they are. They could be black, white, asian, mexican, whatever. You don't ignore rape accusations against your players like Art Briles and keep playing them. There is no getting around that for you.

$800,000 isn't chump change. That's a shit load of cash to be paying out to an alleged rape victim who didn't file criminal charges. They caved and paid up because Altman accepted a transfer who had already been accused of rape and therefore the University was liable for that student's actions. Yes, sometimes businesses settle because they just don't want to deal with a court case. It's easier to throw money at it to make it go away. This wasn't one for those cases. No University wants to just pay 800 grand to one fucking student you idiot. Especially not little shit Oregon. It's a school, not a billion dollar business. But sure, there was no wrong doing at all. Altman didn't do anything wrong. The Oregon player accused of sexual assault twice never did anything wrong and is just unlucky with women. You keep going with that bud.
    You’re dumb. I explained why any entity that carries a lot of insurance will settle when it’s within their policy limits.

The deductible on that for U of O was probably $25k on that settlement. God, I wish I could grab people by the lapels and scream at them.

Listen up Hilltop.

You mentioned something about me not having been privy to conversations between the AD, Altman and the AD.

Now you're telling me you know why a university settles cases when 5 minutes ago you didn't know the difference between a settlement and a final adjudication? :D

WSU paid close to $3.5 million to settle a class action over a data breach. No rape. Just data breach. UW just agreed to pay $125,000 in legal fees to the College Republicans because they were going to charge them a $17,000 fee, which the group claimed was unconstitutional.

The word "assault" wasn't involved in either case, and the schools wrote the check.

dnc said:

*if I were

Sad, sad self-loathing.

#UWTacoma

#Nomaincampus4U

*#UWBothell

Things that retarded losers say.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    Swaye's Wigwam

If recent history is any indication no one is as black as they claim here.

• IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

*if I were

Sad, sad self-loathing.

#UWTacoma

#Nomaincampus4U

*#UWBothell

#LosersLose
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    white blood cell count: zero.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I’m shit and I know it.

If you suck at least have some self-awareness bro

Listen up Hilltop.

You’re dumb. I explained why any entity that carries a lot of insurance will settle when it’s within their policy limits.

The deductible on that for U of O was probably $25k on that settlement. God, I wish I could grab people by the lapels and scream at them.
    Congrats. But it sounds like you're another out-of-state applicant paying higher tuition which is my point exactly. Why only the University of Oregon out of high school? You must be dumb based on what I'm hearing from others. Sounds like you failed your way up.