Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Budda Baker must be a punk...

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
From Ginafarm

I hope he looks over to the coog sidelines and licks his fingers after he scores against them.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    It's funny that he wasn't considered a punk when he was an Oregon commit. As soon as he flipped, the coogs got some massive sand in their vaginas.

Browsing through that forum is pure entertainment.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Scorned lover who never had a chance. Why the butthurt if he never considered the Palouse?

Go coogs.

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I coached youth football in Bellevue for MANY years. I coached at Interlake High School as well and have a on playing football there now.

I have personally witnessed EVERYTHING that people talk about that goes on at Bellevue.

I've seen some of the Bellevue players play all through junior football. I say "some" because many more Bellevue football players come in from out of the city.

With that said, yes, Budda Baker does act like punk, which is typical of MOST Bellevue players. I understand that I am NOT paid for my thoughts and predictions, etc., but Budda Baker in my opinion is an above average football player. Baker plays for the name on the back and not the front. Marcus Griffin is an above average football player that could turn into a really good football player. Morgan Richey and Shane Bowman are good and don't do anything to make you say, "wow, they are GOOD!"

Schilling, Decastro and Jack are very special players and you could see that from day one.

Bellevue, players are products of a system that does not always translate to turning out successful D-1 college players.

Bellevue superiority guy.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    How could BB turn down the opportunity to catch all that Steelehead? Or hunt all those ducks and geese? Missing out on a once in a lifetime oppertunity to grow as his own individual person.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's funny that he wasn't considered a punk when he was an Oregon commit. As soon as he flipped, the coogs got some massive sand in their vaginas.

Browsing through that forum is pure entertainment.

Bishop Sankey approves this post.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,905
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I coached youth football in Bellevue for MANY years. I coached at Interlake High School as well and have a on playing football there now.

I have personally witnessed EVERYTHING that people talk about that goes on at Bellevue.

I've seen some of the Bellevue players play all through junior football. I say "some" because many more Bellevue football players come in from out of the city.

With that said, yes, Budda Baker does act like punk, which is typical of MOST Bellevue players. I understand that I am NOT paid for my thoughts and predictions, etc., but Budda Baker in my opinion is an above average football player. Baker plays for the name on the back and not the front. Marcus Griffin is an above average football player that could turn into a really good football player. Morgan Richey and Shane Bowman are good and don't do anything to make you say, "wow, they are GOOD!"

Schilling, Decastro and Jack are very special players and you could see that from day one.

Bellevue, players are products of a system that does not always translate to turning out successful D-1 college players.

Ginafarm has their own version of hoss94
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seems like ButchTCoug should be on this bored. He was always one of the classier cougs out here when I was out on the DM.c free boards.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    chuck said:

Seems like ButchTCoug should be on this bored. He was always one of the classier cougs out here when I was out on the DM.c free boards.

Yes, and class is what it's all about. In football, in interweb poasting ... in life.

Class! I want more class damn it!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Yes, and class is what it's all about. In football, in interweb poasting ... in life.

Whoosh?

Seriously though, Butch always seems pretty together and doesn't fit in at that place at all.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Whoosh?

Seriously though, Butch always seems pretty together and doesn't fit in at that place at all.
    I guess. There are sharp and dull people on all the boreds. Check that: only thing left at doogman is the full retard crowd.

But most everyplace, even efuck and gina, have their resident smarties and a larger number of dipshits, which is consistent with the general population.

Miami bored's the same way. it's interesting to note the regional differences in stupidity. compare/contrast southern dipshits with midwestern dumbfucks to miami and other urban area ethnic and racial gangbang retards and PNW limptards ... but at their core, stupid is stupid. it's ubiquitous.

and, no, the class wasn't a whoosh. the unyielding obsession with "class" in discussions about anything having to do with football is just sooooooooooo fucking stupid and a hallmark of two of the most dipshit poasters on the boreds: krisvashon and Oregondawg.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Whoosh?

Butch has always been one of my favorite classy poasters.

In all seriousness, he's one of the best poasters on any scout site.

• Options
    Can one of you guys with a Doogman handle go back and see all the Doogs trashing on Baker after he first committed to Oregon vs what those same doogs are saying about him now?

Now that would be Nick Holt fucking AWESOME!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Can one of you guys with a Doogman handle go back and see all the Doogs trashing on Baker after he first committed to Oregon vs what those same doogs are saying about him now?

And can somebody get BiggusDickus' kid on an antibiotic already?

CRUD.

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    the only thing i know about budda baker is that that young man needs to put some bass in his voice
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The thread probably went poof by now, but someone needs to bump it. Great idea more_weiner.