Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AOC CRIES OVER empty parking lot

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited June 2019 in Tug Tavern
AOC CRIES OVER EMPTY PARKING LOT
One of the problems with having a day job is that you can fall behind on stories that are revealing if not, strictly speaking, important. I am a day late with this, so bear with me if you already have seen it: Photos reveal AOC was crying over an empty parking lot. This goes back to 2018, when Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez conducted a photo op at the Mexican border. She posed on one side of a chain link face, her face contorted in horror as she, apparently, viewed Trump administration outrages taking place on the other side of the fence.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/06/aoc-cries-over-empty-parking-lot.php

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    For real?

I have no idea what’s real anymore.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I like the dude that whines incessantly like a bitch about AOC taking pictures in a parking lot portraying the border. Then posts a Photoshop in the same post. Nice work.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

I like the dude that whines incessantly like a bitch about AOC taking pictures in a parking lot portraying the border. Then posts a Photoshop in the same post. Nice work.

He's further demonstrating the absurdity of it. This is one of those moments where I can't tell if you're truly that dense or just trolling as usual. I'm guessing troll.
    I'm guessing dense.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

He's further demonstrating the absurdity of it. This is one of those moments where I can't tell if you're truly that dense or just trolling as usual. I'm guessing troll.
    Lol DJ duck isn't demonstrating the absurdity of the picture. He saw the Photoshop in his shitty news source and thought it was cute. Then posted here with zero thought other than he thinks it's making fun of AOC.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

Whynotboth.gif.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This is the first funny post @DJDuck has made. Thanks for finally listening to me and deciding to be better.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This is the first funny post @DJDuck has made. Thanks for finally listening to me and deciding to be better.

The meds help when he takes them.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Ass too small. Do some squats, AOC. No one is just going to hand you a plump dumper. Gotta earn it.

Good tits though
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Ass too small. Do some squats, AOC. No one is just going to hand you a plump dumper. Gotta earn it.

Good tits though
    Yeah, but I’d prefer to not look at her face.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

I’m guessing both.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

How fucking stupid are you? Jesus Christ...
    I don't believe they have yet developed a tool that could accurately measure something that vast.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

This is a fair criticism.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

This is a fair criticism.
    I’m here for honest debate of the pressing issues. Glad we could find some middle ground!
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2019
    DJDuck said:

AOC CRIES OVER EMPTY PARKING LOT
    One of the problems with having a day job is that you can fall behind on stories that are revealing if not, strictly speaking, important. I am a day late with this, so bear with me if you already have seen it: Photos reveal AOC was crying over an empty parking lot. This goes back to 2018, when Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez conducted a photo op at the Mexican border. She posed on one side of a chain link face, her face contorted in horror as she, apparently, viewed Trump administration outrages taking place on the other side of the fence.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/06/aoc-cries-over-empty-parking-lot.php

Creepy Joe going in for his patented shoulder grab and hair sniff is hilarious.