Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lol. Saying progressives value free speech is rich.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Open borders libertarians are just as bad as the regressives.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

Liberty hating neocons need to DIAFF. You’re Nothing more than a statist and have a ton in common with leftists. You love using government force and violence to force others to comply with your anti liberty beliefs.
  • Options

Liberty hating neocons need to DIAFF. You’re Nothing more than a statist and have a ton in common with leftists. You love using government force and violence to force others to comply with your anti liberty beliefs.
    Agree with the first sentence. The rest of it is just nonsense. You can't provide even one example to back up your bloviation.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Agree with the first sentence. The rest of it is just nonsense. You can't provide even one example to back up your bloviation.
    Example: you think freedom and liberty has something to do with an imaginary line on a map that is enforced by the state. Like I said, DIAFF Necon. State worshiping, anti liberty jackass.
  • Options

Example: you think freedom and liberty has something to do with an imaginary line on a map that is enforced by the state. Like I said, DIAFF Necon. State worshiping, anti liberty jackass.
    There is no freedom and liberty without a border. If you like the idea of no borders, take the doors off your house, remove any gates or fences you have, and let freedom and liberty reign. Anyone who wants to enter and do whatever they want to your home, it's all good.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

There is no freedom and liberty without a border. If you like the idea of no borders, take the doors off your house, remove any gates or fences you have, and let freedom and liberty reign. Anyone who wants to enter and do whatever they want to your home, it's all good.
    Dumb argument conflating private property right with freedom and liberty. But you’re so stupid to realize that. Typical neocon who is against self ownership and property rights.
  • Options

Dumb argument conflating private property right with freedom and liberty. But you’re so stupid to realize that. Typical neocon who is against self ownership and property rights.
    Sure. I'm against property taxes because I believe once you own property it's yours, you shouldn't be paying rent to the state. Nation states are necessary, doesn't matter if you like it or not.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I...I don’t know who to root for.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

So am I correct to assume that you are an open border Libertarian? So no borders, Little law enforcement and no sovereignty?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

So am I correct to assume that you are an open border Libertarian? So no borders, Little law enforcement and no sovereignty?
    You are incorrect in that assumption.