Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Hard hitting news.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Having previously bragged about his intention to look into such a thing, our sleazy doofus of a president has taken the first formal step toward instituting a policy that would allow service academy athletes to defer their military service obligations in order to pursue careers in professional sports. This was an initiative Trump first mentioned in early May. It was also an active Obama-era policy until Trump rescinded it upon taking office, out of spite.

Checks out to be a fair and balanced article to me.

It does sound as if Benny is in support of our US military risking the hundreds of thousands of dollars invested by the tax payer, so that an Academy grad can go blow a knee out in a training camp though.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That is some technically gifted writing

Can't detect any bias
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    The economic element of trump-Kushner ME “peace plan” unveiled yesterday includes funding US-aid programs that fat boy cancelled last year. The trumpanzee proposal even goes so far as to include US-aid marketing photos from the program trump previously eliminated as wasteful.

I’m hearing Trump is governing from the center-right.
  • Options

The economic element of trump-Kushner ME “peace plan” unveiled yesterday includes funding US-aid programs that fat boy cancelled last year. The trumpanzee proposal even goes so far as to include US-aid marketing photos from the program trump previously eliminated as wasteful.

Sounds like the Hill to be outraged on.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Sounds like you support “center-right governance.”
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,300
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2019

salemcoog said:

Anything but loony left governance. You know like giving the worlds largest exporter of terror a billion in cash in the middle of the night so that they can financially continue to develop nuclear weapons and of course throw cash at the terrorists who want to kill us.

Or one of my favorites, lets give the violent drug lords in Mexico some guns!

Trump looks like a genius next to BO and his policies.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Anything but loony left governance. You know like giving the worlds largest exporter of terror a billion in cash in the middle of the night so that they can financially continue to develop nuclear weapons and of course throw cash at the terrorists who want to kill us.

Or one of my favorites, lets give the violent drug lords in Mexico some guns!

Trump looks like a genius next to BO and his policies.
    I am not surprised you think so.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Again... What is up with all of the labels, Man?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Things change all the time in Middle East diplomacy. Sounds like you can't handle the ups and downs
  • Options

Things change all the time in Middle East diplomacy. Sounds like you can't handle the ups and downs
    Nothing changed. Trump’s “center-right governing” was dead before it was unveiled. You didn’t know that?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nothing changed. Trump’s “center-right governing” was dead before it was unveiled. You didn’t know that?
    Not the case
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No peace no money

They still wont get the money because they don't want peace

Lather rinse repeat
  • Options

No peace no money

They still wont get the money because they don't want peace

Lather rinse repeat

So another trump fiasco is doa. I am right again.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes you're right again

Not sure about what but you get a ribbon
  • Options

Yes you're right again

Not sure about what but you get a ribbon

Are you taking the high road? Being conciliatory and condescending at the same time?

I Didn’t see that coming. Asshole.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A coalition of moderate Democrats and Republicans approved crucial border funding legislation late Thursday in the House, sending the $4.6 billion bill to President Trump's desk for his expected signature -- after Speaker Nancy Pelosi backed down from a push to include restrictions on immigration enforcement that could have scuttled the measure.

#winning
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Despite the thread-jacking and obfuscation...

Obama creates policy
    Trump rescinds it because Obama
    Trump will reenact it.

No biggie.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam