Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A gem from the Seattle times comments section

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
of the husky blog. He writes this to Adam Jude. The dawgs are back!

Hey Adam -

By the time this game comes around my Dawgs will be 5-0 and the under-coached Ducks will be playing on memories. The world will watch as the Dawgs put an end to what was a TERRIFIC Chip Kelly coached team and go to 6-0 and #2 in the nation while the Ducks greatest fear is realized: THE DAWGS ARE BACK!!

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I like the prediction of being specifically #2 in the nation. I'd love to hear his thought process in coming up with that ranking.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's not predicting that he's passing along what he heard. You need to learn the difference
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My Heat >>> My Dawgs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I do think the Huskies start off 4-0. Doogs will be at an all-time high with their "Where are all the Sark haters now?!" then after we lose three straight including two ass kickings to Stanford and Oregon those same fucks will go back in their hiding.

As always UW will finish 7-6.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I do think the Huskies start off 4-0. Doogs will be at an all-time high with their "Where are all the Sark haters now?!" then after we lose three straight including two ass kickings to Stanford and Oregon those same fucks will tell us how amazing Sark is to be over .500 with THIS schedule.

ykir

Swaye's Wigwam

I do think the Huskies start off 4-0. Doogs will be at an all-time high with their "What does that asshole Race Bannon have to say now?!" then after we lose three straight including two ass kickings to Stanford and Oregon those same fucks will go back in their hiding.

Cleaned some things up
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    jecornel said:

Hey Adam -

By the time this game comes around my Dawgs will be 5-0 and the under-coached Ducks will be playing on memories. The world will watch as the Dawgs put an end to what was a TERRIFIC Chip Kelly coached team and go to 6-0 and #2 in the nation while the Ducks greatest fear is realized: THE DAWGS ARE BACK!!

Well, to quote Shawshank Redemption "hope is a good thing". I only have a few issues with that guy's reply to Jude:

1. "The world will watch...". No they won't. For the most part the WORLD doesn't give a shit about college football.

2. Yeah, the #2 rating thing is just stupid and betrays the writer's ignorance. You don't climb to #2 from an unrated position after 6 games in the season. That part is almost KrisVashon stupid. Almost.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

jecornel said:

Hey Adam -

Well, to quote Shawshank Redemption "hope is a good thing". I only have a few issues with that guy's reply to Jude:

1. "The world will watch...". No they won't. For the most part the WORLD doesn't give a shit about college football.

2. Yeah, the #2 rating thing is just stupid and betrays the writer's ignorance. You don't climb to #2 from an unrated position after 6 games in the season. That part is almost Section14A stupid. Almost.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Hey Adam -

2. Yeah, the #2 rating thing is just stupid and betrays the writer's ignorance. You don't climb to #2 from an unrated position after 6 games in the season. That part is almost CalDawg stupid. Almost.

Was CalDawg the guy who had Nick Saban and Bill Belichik in his top 5 coaching candidates before UW hired Sark?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Hey Adam -

2. Yeah, the #2 rating thing is just stupid and betrays the writer's ignorance. You don't climb to #2 from an unrated position after 6 games in the season. That part is almost Kaufman8 stupid. Almost.

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,071
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Hey Adam -

2. Yeah, the #2 rating thing is just stupid and betrays the writer's ignorance. You don't climb to #2 from an unrated position after 6 games in the season. That part is almost Old Dowg stupid. Almost.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Hey Adam -

2. Yeah, the #2 rating thing is just stupid and betrays the writer's ignorance. You don't climb to #2 from an unrated position after 6 games in the season. That part is almost DerekJohnson stupid. Almost.

Huh?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Hey Adam -

2. Yeah, the #2 rating thing is just stupid and betrays the writer's ignorance. You don't climb to #2 from an unrated position after 6 games in the season. That part is almost CalDawg stupid. Almost.

I forgot about ole CalDawgFS. Nicely played.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I do think the Huskies start off 4-0. Doogs will be at an all-time high with their "Where are all the Sark haters now?!" then after we lose three straight including two ass kickings to Stanford and Oregon those same fucks will go back in their hiding.

Sark has had 3-5 game losing streaks every year midseason. That's what makes him an average coach. His system/philosophy is unstable. He doesn't stick with any particular style. Are we a run first team? Do we throw it around the yard?

Savannah, Miles, Shaw stick to the run game, regardless of the score (within reason)). Sark THROES EVERYTHING OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW as soon as his team gets down by a touchdown. This is fact. And will be his ultimate undoing this year

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Saban, throws (word incorrect)
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol which one of you guys are going for a whoosh attempt? This can't be real.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

That part is almost KrisVashon stupid. Almost.

Say it to my face, DAWG! Rock Box parking lot. Midnight.