Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Penace said:

I want to be very clear. I unlike most of you degenerate retards have been to every corner of our country. Gee Scott jr if you happen to he reading this I have news. Ohio in general is a fucking nightmare. Columbus is seriously fucked. Unless you're into heroin dont go there. It's all bad. Stay in Seattle and be a hero. Bro you do not want to go to Ohio.

All valid points but isn’t Seattle the heroin capital of the US?
    I don’t know for certain because I’ve never done heroin, but supposedly it’s much better on the East Coast.
    There's a lot more heroin on the East Coast for whatever reason. Lots more meth on the West Coast.
    Meth = every shit hole rural community in the souwf.

Crack = every abc, 1, 2, 3 street in the souwf.

Opioid/heroin = doesn’t fucking care where or who.

A fren told me... he use to do all of these.
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Penace said:

I want to be very clear. I unlike most of you degenerate retards have been to every corner of our country. Gee Scott jr if you happen to he reading this I have news. Ohio in general is a fucking nightmare. Columbus is seriously fucked. Unless you're into heroin dont go there. It's all bad. Stay in Seattle and be a hero. Bro you do not want to go to Ohio.

I don’t know for certain because I’ve never done heroin, but supposedly it’s much better on the East Coast.
    There's a lot more heroin on the East Coast for whatever reason. Lots more meth on the West Coast.

Thoughts and prayers
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Penace said:

fren huh?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

Penace said:

fren huh?
    @dirtydrugsdawg
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I never post, just lurk here. But one thing I don't think most people know about Gee Scott's recruitment is that his half-brother went to UW. I knew him personally in college, him and Gee had a really close relationship. His brother would have pushed him hard to UW, but now I know that the brother feels very slighted by UW. Which is a shame because he is the type of person that reps UW hard. So yeah we fucked this one up bad, this was an easy win for us.

Good chit, poast more.

Why does the brother feel slighted by UW?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Tbh I don't know why exactly, I just know he would have been a big cheerleader for UW, now he is not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AJtJtJW-38
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Probably just an overall shitty experience, it's easy to have an idea of what college is like from movies and such, and to have an entirely different experience in person.... Speaking from experience
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    bigcc said:

Probably just an overall shitty experience, it's easy to have an idea of what college is like from movies and such, and to have an entirely different experience in person.... Speaking from experience

The athlete experience and Joe Shmoe Gee experience are two entirely different things.

If his step brother wasn't an athlete, it's hard to see how he could feel slighted by UW outside of weather and attending while Ty was Coach. At least enough to not pull for the home team.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    USMChawk said:

Doogles said:

bigcc said:

The athlete experience and Joe Shmoe Gee experience are two entirely different things.

If his step brother wasn't an athlete, it's hard to see how he could feel slighted by UW outside of weather and attending while Ty was Coach. At least enough to not pull for the home team.
    My wife and I are both alums and brought up both daughters to be Husky fanatics. My older daughter was rejected by the UW outright, she wasn’t even waitlisted. She had the academic numbers so it had to be she was the wrong demographic or her designated major was extremely competitive. So she took a full ride offer from another university. Because of that, my youngest daughter didn’t even bother to apply to UW. Not because she wouldn’t have been accepted (her numbers were better) but out of spite. TBH, I feel a bit spiteful as well and now make all my donations to their school, not UW. It doesn’t take much to sour an entire family on a business, school, product, etc.
    What major was she hoping for?
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

"My wife and I are both alums and brought up both daughters to be HUSKY FANATICS!."

Are you one of my Dads?
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

Doogles said:

bigcc said:

My wife and I are both alums and brought up both daughters to be Husky fanatics. My older daughter was rejected by the UW outright, she wasn’t even waitlisted. She had the academic numbers so it had to be she was the wrong demographic or her designated major was extremely competitive. So she took a full ride offer from another university. Because of that, my youngest daughter didn’t even bother to apply to UW. Not because she wouldn’t have been accepted (her numbers were better) but out of spite. TBH, I feel a bit spiteful as well and now make all my donations to their school, not UW. It doesn’t take much to sour an entire family on a business, school, product, etc.
    She listed Communications on the application.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

Doogles said:

bigcc said:

She listed Communications on the application.
    They probably rejected her for actually wanting to major in communications.
    It was a placeholder selection but, point taken.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    USMChawk said:

Doogles said:

bigcc said:

#metoo but minus the resentful part