Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

“Sam (Huard) is like my brother”, he explained regarding the future Husky QB, “I went and spent the night at his house.” - from roOf's article

Huard should have Rome and Troy over for a (toga-themed?) sleepover next.

I would hate you so much less if you had an avatar
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019
    Holle Fuck!!! I'm up here in Richland, WA visiting my two dads, going back to the mean streets of Vegas tomorrow. I see we get a fucking stud WR croot! Allah is good

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

I gave @Doogles shit for saying Huard was the most important recruit in our history. But he made a great point and we’re already seeing the early fruits of that. A 2021 QB recruiting 2020 WR is unprecedented. On a macro level having a surefire homegrown superstar already committed, who isn’t going to succumb to WA 5 star sickness we’ve seen over the years from so many, is a total game changer.

Hyped.

Agreed. And it works because Jalen will possibly be a RS with all the WR talent that has come in the last two years, but will be ready to light it up the following year when Huard steps into the starting role as a true frosh.

These two are going to break records together.
    Jalen isn’t redshirting lol
    I mean, I said possibly.
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I haven't watched any of his film because I'd rather beat off to mechanical watches, but, for the pro TBSers out there, how does Jalen McMillan compare to Kyle Ford?

If you had the option to pick one do you take Ford over Jalen?

I always thought WR is pretty stacked with the inevitable emergence of Osbourne, Spiker, Lowe, and Puka now on campus.

I feel like the midget log jam has been broken with Adams the new sheriff in town and it's likely Ford would have redshirted with his injury.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

You owe me 5.3s teq

FUCK OFF!!!

Real Snoho's know that the real fights go down at the Pilchuck Drive-In
    It's the P-Chuck bitch! Snohomish class of 2000
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Even if he's not likely starting right away, I got a feeling that at the very least McMillan might get a lot of downfield looks during his freshman season. Like imagine how they've used Quinten Pounds, but if he was actually good at football and not going to tear his ACL. I foresee 23 catches for 440 yards and 4 TDs.
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Even if he's not likely starting right away, I got a feeling that at the very least McMillan might get a lot of downfield looks during his freshman season. Like imagine how they've used Quinten Pounds, but if he was actually good at football and not going to tear his ACL. I foresee 23 catches for 440 yards and 4 TDs.

Don't ever say ACL and Jalen in the same statement it's bad juju.
  • Options
    Nurple said:

Don't ever say ACL and Jalen in the same statement it's bad juju.
    Don't worry I've lit some sage and starting chanting some mantras to reverse the effects.
  • Options
    Emoterman said:

Welcome, Jalen! I wish we had someone like her to welcome you, but, well, this is UW. Hope you like your sliz sideways.

Hope he's into Asian chicks.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Welcome, Jalen! I wish we had someone like her to welcome you, but, well, this is UW. Hope you like your sliz sideways.

Living in Seattle, I'm reminded on a near daily basis people here aren't as conversant in, err, "frisson laden" language as they are in Spokane.
  • Options
    Emoterman said:

Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Living in Seattle, I'm reminded on a near daily basis people here aren't as conversant in, err, "frisson laden" language as they are in Spokane.
    Sounds like you hate Asian chicks.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Au contraire!

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1088869#Comment_1088869
  • Options
    Emoterman said:

Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Au contraire!

That's a boy. Like it matters here though. I married Asian and by God they aim to please no matter how crazy it is.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,532
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Nurple said:

Emoterman said:

Au contraire!

I thought that was Justin Bieber.