Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How was a 6'8" 285 lb OT from Tacoma not Sarks main priority

2»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,886
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Since I'm not a TBS enthusiast (Uncle Jerry hates me for that), can someone tell me who the fuck you're talking about? Is it the kid from Fife?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

bhobc said:

At 6'8", he'll be a shit run blocker. WDWHA

el oh el, solid effort on the doogman reaction after he goes elsewhere ....... anyway, right now, he's a very athletic 6'8" 280lbs. He's got potential at a number of spots, including TE and DE. He'd be a very nice addition to this class.

Only Sark would throw this kids career away by sticking him at TE or DE
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tailgater said:

If we land McGary, can we bring back cozzetto as a consultant to teach him how to play center and guard?

Coz couldn't teach a kid how to play with himself.

You wouldn't want to see Coz get mad. #hikim

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tailgater said:

If we land McGary, can we bring back cozzetto as a consultant to teach him how to play center and guard?

Coz couldn't teach a kid how to play with himself.

You wouldn't want to see Coz get mad. #hikim

Please, if there's a football god in kim's heaven....... we'll never see raging Coz again.

• Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    If there were not better things to do, the UW might even have an interesting legal complaint against Sark, for intentionally damaging the UW's recruiting. Impossible to prove though, and you'd need concrete proof that Sark had the job right after Kiffin was fired. I cannot see that really being the case, as tempting as the idea is.