Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How many TBS hypocrites were TBS' s today?

Every fucking lying bitch on this board better fess up. If i ever read another TBS thread I'm going to shred it and the poster to smithereens. You're all teen boy ball lickers and fanny slappers. I'm not at all because i just come out and say i follow recruiting. All you pedophiles hide behind your hairless-ball love by calling others' teen boy stalkers.

Turn your cameras over to the authorities, your photo albums, hard drives and tell the truth to your neighbors about YOUR FUCKING TEEN BOY STALKING.

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FWIW they are Husky football players today.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TBS is a term coined first by guys who really have no interest in recruiting. There's no hypocrisy involved. It's now also used by people who are interested in recruiting and follow it to some degree because it's funny. Some of the members here have a sense of humor about all of this.

Nobody expects you to get it. I should get a timeout for stupidly trying to explain it to you.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Says the guy who made several recruiting threads recently. And watched the parade.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

TBS is a term coined first by guys who really have no interest in recruiting. There's no hypocrisy involved. It's now also used by people who are interested in recruiting and follow it to some degree because it's funny. Some of the members here have a sense of humor about all of this.

Nobody expects you to get it. I should get a timeout for stupidly trying to explain it to you.

chuck said:

Bullshit chuck. Back to Kim's teet with ya ya worthless slab of black - rimmed cunt
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    And that's my point chucky. You guys follow recruiting as much as the next guy but pretend not to, hence my post. Remove your cock from your 12 year-old neighbor Timmy's ass Chuck. Is this the trouble you want? It's signing day dude, clean up and turn on the Pac12 network. Solid recruiting coverage goin on
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And that's my point chucky. You guys follow recruiting as much as the next guy but pretend not to, hence my post. Remove your cock from your 12 year-old neighbor Timmy's ass Chuck. Is this the trouble you want? It's signing day dude, clean up and turn on the Pac12 network. Solid recruiting coverage goin on

You guys? I do follow recruiting. I'm not the clever fuck who called it TBS. That's some funny shit though and, whoever it was, I appreciate him letting me use it.