Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brandon Browner is on a float?

That fucker better not get a ring. Send his ass back to CFL. He can get a Grey cup ring that ignant motherfucker. He should DIAFF

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,563
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Med od in this thread
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Disagree.

Tell BB to quit hogging the blunt and pass it over yonder.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You're still watching?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Is Float a new club drug?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If it wasn't for the bong rip that Browner took then the Seahawks would have never known how good Maxwell is.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    suck a dick PLSS BB is my nigga
  • Options
    DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 598
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm going to take a contrarian viewpoint and say that since BB (and his agent) has decimated his value so much through the suspensions and overly tough negotiating with the league . . . that the Seahooks will be able to re-sign him for a reasonable price, maybe on an incentive-heavy, somewhat short contract

Which will be fine for BB because he's going to win a big civil settlement from the NFL for how they handled that whole suspension thing

Or maybe it won't happen like that -- either way it will be interesting, I guess
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I'm all lockquote class="Quote" rel="DoubleJDawg">I'm going to take a contrarian viewpoint and say that since BB (and his agent) has decimated his value so much through the suspensions and overly tough negotiating with the league . . . that the Seahooks will be able to re-sign him for a reasonable price, maybe on an incentive-heavy, somewhat short contract

Which will be fine for BB because he's going to win a big civil settlement from the NFL for how they handled that whole suspension thing

Or maybe it won't happen like that -- either way it will be interesting, I guess

Im all ears. I don't give a shit about players taking drugs as drugs make one feel good. I'd welcome BB with open arms (didn't know that was an option). I just thought the dumbass was getting a free lift and a ring and headed north. If we can get him for a bargain I'll be the first to share a joint with him
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    No banned substances......make it a free for all. Who cares if roids causes their balls to fall off.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If Therold Simon gets a float ride, BB most definitely gets one.