Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Emoterman said:

That dick is all shard
    Again, @dirtysouwfdawg, amirite?
  • Options
    fosterworthfosterworth Member Posts: 73
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

This is 100% in the bag for UW now. Scott Jr is going to be a Dawg and Im fucking excited.

Do you think Sr wants to fly to fucking Columbus every other week to watch Jr play? Of course not, senior wants to drive his Porsche 20 min to UW and then peel it back to Sammamish.

Do you think Jr wants to spend the next 4 years in fucking Columbus? Eveyone he knows is here and he would love to ball out in front of them for 3 or 4 years. His dad has connections here and the sky is the limit for Jr when being the hometown guy.

UW offering shows extensive dialogue behind the scenes. This staff does not fuck around when it comes to recruiting. They wouldnt have offered if they dont think they could get him to switch.

Yeah OSU is a strong program, but Day is a big question mark and the state of Ohio fucking sucks. There is a reason their alumni are everywhere - they all GTFO as soon as possible.

Scott Jr is 100 percent committing to UW. Done deal. Jr either showed he has matured, Sr and UW reached an agreement on relaxing on twitter and the radio, or both

Oh god, you're right, and the possibility of us long donging Ohio State for someone who has been committed for 6 months is oh so sweet.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    I hate to say it but even this duck fan sees it like ballz and PGOS. This offer was either done out or a real lack of self awareness or Scott is open. It just doesn’t seem like the former.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    dhdawg said:

Savell no showed FSP and then talked shit about kids in the program. Confirmed.

He lied that he was going on a visit to Florida. Didn't go to Florida. Still no showed of course.
    Savell Smalls the flake gawd.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I wonder if DJ Rodgers is going to get an offer now?

I think he gets one if Yurosek and the other guy go elsewhere.

We've entered the upside down where Gee is okg and Smalls is the kid we want nothing to do with
    We?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This is 100% in the bag for UW now. Scott Jr is going to be a Dawg and Im fucking excited.

Do you think Sr wants to fly to fucking Columbus every other week to watch Jr play? Of course not, senior wants to drive his Porsche 20 min to UW and then peel it back to Sammamish.

Do you think Jr wants to spend the next 4 years in fucking Columbus? Eveyone he knows is here and he would love to ball out in front of them for 3 or 4 years. His dad has connections here and the sky is the limit for Jr when being the hometown guy.

UW offering shows extensive dialogue behind the scenes. This staff does not fuck around when it comes to recruiting. They wouldnt have offered if they dont think they could get him to switch.

Yeah OSU is a strong program, but Day is a big question mark and the state of Ohio fucking sucks. There is a reason their alumni are everywhere - they all GTFO as soon as possible.

Scott Jr is 100 percent committing to UW. Done deal. Jr either showed he has matured, Sr and UW reached an agreement on relaxing on twitter and the radio, or both

don't forget, Ohio State is one of those blue blood programs that the NCAA allows to play only home games. Gee Sr will be going to Columbus EVERY weekend until they force the west coast guy out by accepting another transfer from Georgia or Bama or somewhere...the kind of shit that would never happen to him at UW.
  • Options
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

No shot.

Imagine thinking Jr was the one making this decision.
  • Options
    dnc said:

No shot.

Imagine thinking Jr was the one making this decision.
    Lol hope you are right
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    edited June 2019
    Even with Adams' pleas to Pete, the timing of this offer makes little sense. Gee is all Buckeye. And it makes Pete look hypocritical.

Fuck Matt "Credit Union" Lubick.

And shit, Pete, man. Why do you need your new WR coach to convince you that this kid, who plays right over the fucking bridge and has the size and swagger and work ethic and is committed to the team that handled you in the fucking Rose Bowl, is worth an offer?

Not to mention, besides LeBron, what the fuck has Ohio ever produced of substance? What a god-awful state.

It makes me wonder how involved Pete really is at offering prospects. Like, how does he not micromanage Lubick and offer Gee in 2018 when he offered Adams, Hector, and Hatchett, et al? Hell, even Emeka got in offer in October 2018.

And FUCK! If we had Adams, who I'm pretty damn impressed with thus far for not even coaching a single UW game, Ngata would be ours. FUCK!!!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Beno4Life said:

Even with Adams' pleas to Pete, the timing of this offer makes little sense. Gee is all Buckeye. And it makes Pete look hypocritical.

Fuck Matt "Credit Union" Lubick.

And shit, Pete, man. Why do you need your new WR coach to convince you that this kid, who plays right over the fucking bridge and has the size and swagger and work ethic and is committed to the team that handled you in the fucking Rose Bowl, is worth an offer?

Not to mention, besides LeBron, what the fuck has Ohio ever produced of substance? What a god-awful state.

It makes me wonder how involved Pete really is at offering prospects. Like, how does he not micromanage Lubick and offer Gee in 2018 when he offered Adams, Hector, and Hatchett, et al? Hell, even Emeka got in offer in October 2018.

And FUCK! If we had Adams, who I'm pretty damn impressed with thus far for not even coaching a single UW game, Ngata would be ours. FUCK!!!

We don’t deal in hypotheticals
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Popcorn is ready on this one
  • Options
    fosterworthfosterworth Member Posts: 73
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    Meanwhile pops has his eyes on the prize

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wonder if DJ Rodgers is going to get an offer now?

I’ll be your 3rd wheel in your LP with SAC if that happens
    Do the board a favor and 3rd wheel yourself with AZDuck and ZoneUW.
    FirePete said:

The amount of doogin on this one is getting ridiculous.

Actually I’m mainly calling out two of you bitches. I feel like you two are jerking each other off through your keyboard and mouse in your dad(s) basement.

Only takes one more and you guys can create a lemonparty type scenario.

Someone needs to steal your joy in life because your optimism makes me want to cut myself.

You fucks must not have any kids.

Side Note: As I’m typing this son b farts in the face of son c leading son a to jump in only to be scissor kicked by son b. Daughter runs in and sucker punches son a, laughs and runs off. Bitch is just like her mom. Sooo, maybe kids to provide a form of moderate entertainment.

u should have been castrated at birth
    Says the basement dweller. meanwhile 4 children under the age of 10 have already contributed more to society than you have in your miserable 42 yrs on earth.

Go kill your self.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Meanwhile pops has his eyes on the prize

First rate work. Now get a fucking avatar you goddamn savage.