Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    As others have said, it seems impossible the UW would extend an offer at this point unless they had some idea it would be welcomed/received.

Others have suggested, though, that it looks bad on the UW's part. As if something in our messaging looks insincere now. Why? No coach or anybody connected with the UW, of course, has said they didn't offer earlier because Jr. wasn't an OKG. That's just all shit we made up trying to connect dots.

Is it possible that Jr. got the message that OSU is cooling on him and needs a landing spot? Given that Ohio State is a POS program that has hundreds of offers out there, I wouldn't rule that out.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,950
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The amount of doogin on this one is getting ridiculous.

Actually I’m mainly calling out two of you bitches. I feel like you two are jerking each other off through your keyboard and mouse in your dad(s) basement.

Only takes one more and you guys can create a lemonparty type scenario.

Someone needs to steal your joy in life because your optimism makes me want to cut myself.

You fucks must not have any kids.

Side Note: As I’m typing this son b farts in the face of son c leading son a to jump in only to be scissor kicked by son b. Daughter runs in and sucker punches son a, laughs and runs off. Bitch is just like her mom. Sooo, maybe kids to provide a form of moderate entertainment.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I would like to officially cast by Cristoball for Gee Scott Jr. to the DAWGS.

Not confident enough to Crystal Dong, huh?
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'd like to see him cancel his OSU visit and go to the barbecue. Then you'd really have something.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

I'd like to see him cancel his OSU visit and go to the barbecue. Then you'd really have something.

With Adams.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I wonder if DJ Rodgers is going to get an offer now?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

I’ll be your 3rd wheel in your LP with SAC if that happens
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RealRhino said:

As others have said, it seems impossible the UW would extend an offer at this point unless they had some idea it would be welcomed/received.

Others have suggested, though, that it looks bad on the UW's part. As if something in our messaging looks insincere now. Why? No coach or anybody connected with the UW, of course, has said they didn't offer earlier because Jr. wasn't an OKG. That's just all shit we made up trying to connect dots.

Is it possible that Jr. got the message that OSU is cooling on him and needs a landing spot? Given that Ohio State is a POS program that has hundreds of offers out there, I wouldn't rule that out.

I hear ya on point 1&2. Kids/parents talk so I think that peterman proved that if you do what he expects, you’ll get that offer. See Latu as well. This is encouraging.

Too much pride from jr/Sr to grumble to Pete seeking an offer. No way in hell that happened.

This was earned and I agree a door is cracked. Not happening but encouraging from the aspect that we now can 100% confirm that Pete reads the boreds.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I think we have a real good shot here
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This is 100% in the bag for UW now. Scott Jr is going to be a Dawg and Im fucking excited.

Do you think Sr wants to fly to fucking Columbus every other week to watch Jr play? Of course not, senior wants to drive his Porsche 20 min to UW and then peel it back to Sammamish.

Do you think Jr wants to spend the next 4 years in fucking Columbus? Eveyone he knows is here and he would love to ball out in front of them for 3 or 4 years. His dad has connections here and the sky is the limit for Jr when being the hometown guy.

UW offering shows extensive dialogue behind the scenes. This staff does not fucking around when it comes to recruiting. They wouldnt have offered if they dont think they could get him to switch.

Yeah OSU is a strong program, but Day is a big question mark and the state of Ohio fucking sucks. There is a reason their alumni are everywhere - they all GTFO as soon as possible.

Scott Jr is 100 percent committing to UW. Done deal. Jr either showed he has matured, Sr and UW reached an agreement on relaxing on twitter and the radio, or both

100% spot on. Dad's work keeps him tied down to Seattle, especially his work for the Seahawks during the football season. Would be tough for him to see Gee Jr. play in person. UW is pretty much the only way dad can consistently watch him play. There's a reason not having the UW offer before caused an emotional reaction from dad. They've both been wanting this offer for a long time. I'll doog with you brother. He'll be a Dawg!
    Ballz and PGOS dooging in tandem. Now that's a gruesome twosome we should all be scared of.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

That dick is all shaft
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Doubt it. Unless Yuroteck or Taylor spurns us. But even then, two of Redman, Yuroteck, and Taylor is good enough for me. I think all three are better than Rodgers.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This is 100% in the bag for UW now. Scott Jr is going to be a Dawg and Im fucking excited.

Do you think Sr wants to fly to fucking Columbus every other week to watch Jr play? Of course not, senior wants to drive his Porsche 20 min to UW and then peel it back to Sammamish.

Do you think Jr wants to spend the next 4 years in fucking Columbus? Eveyone he knows is here and he would love to ball out in front of them for 3 or 4 years. His dad has connections here and the sky is the limit for Jr when being the hometown guy.

UW offering shows extensive dialogue behind the scenes. This staff does not fucking around when it comes to recruiting. They wouldnt have offered if they dont think they could get him to switch.

Yeah OSU is a strong program, but Day is a big question mark and the state of Ohio fucking sucks. There is a reason their alumni are everywhere - they all GTFO as soon as possible.

Scott Jr is 100 percent committing to UW. Done deal. Jr either showed he has matured, Sr and UW reached an agreement on relaxing on twitter and the radio, or both

100% spot on. Dad's work keeps him tied down to Seattle, especially his work for the Seahawks during the football season. Would be tough for him to see Gee Jr. play in person. UW is pretty much the only way dad can consistently watch him play. There's a reason not having the UW offer before caused an emotional reaction from dad. They've both been wanting this offer for a long time. I'll doog with you brother. He'll be a Dawg!
    Ballz and PGOS dooging in tandem. Now that's a gruesome twosome we should all be scared of.
    I only doog when it is warranted. In this case it is.