Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rivals Top 100 2021

huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,122
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
JT drops to #2 and #1 SDE
Emeka rises to #8 and #1 WR
Huard drops to #13 overall, and #4 Pro QB
Julien Simon #99 Overall listed as Athlete

Keith Brown #44 Lebanon, OR

https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals100/2021

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

There's no way in the world a kid with the name Brock Vandagriff is the best prospect in the Country ... period.

Agree. Brock Lander definitely but Vandagriff no way.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    Tequilla said:

JT is the most important recruit in 2020 or 2021 ... PERIOD. Generational talent.

Korey Freeman is insane ... I'd be shocked if we made the Top 3 or Top 5 ... hope I'm wrong.

Emeka has a chance to be as impactful (if not more) than Reggie Williams ... love that we're looking good here.

I'll be willing to take bets that Sam Huard has a better college career than at least 2 of the 3 guys ranked ahead of him.

Getting Emeka and Beaux Collins would obviously be huge ... see Korey Freeman

Can the Menlo Atherton connection get us in a good place with Tony Franklin? Getting 2 of the top 3 on the West Coast for Junior Adams would make Ron Jeremy proud.

The 2021 LB class will blow the 2019 class away ... mind blowing

I'm still not sure what to make of Julien Simon

Big picture though ... get 3 in the Top 20 or so and this is the type of class that can really put UW in a Top 5 or so position for the 2021 class and really take leveling up to a new level.

Beaux will go to Clemson or Ohio State. I'm hoping we offer Troy Franklin this July.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    Tequilla said:

There's no way in the world a kid with the name Brock Vandagriff is the best prospect in the Country ... period.

From Prince Avenue Christian School nonetheless
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,104
    Holy shit. Everyone else probably already knows this but Oregon has a commit named Seven! How the fuck does he pass up Bama?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Mad_Son said:

Holy shit. Everyone else probably already knows this but Oregon has a commit named Seven! How the fuck does he pass up Bama?

I do enjoy seeing Oregon recruiting guys that are 5'9" ...
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

JT is the most important recruit in 2020 or 2021 ... PERIOD. Generational talent.

Korey Freeman is insane ... I'd be shocked if we made the Top 3 or Top 5 ... hope I'm wrong.

Emeka has a chance to be as impactful (if not more) than Reggie Williams ... love that we're looking good here.

I'll be willing to take bets that Sam Huard has a better college career than at least 2 of the 3 guys ranked ahead of him.

Getting Emeka and Beaux Collins would obviously be huge ... see Korey Freeman

Can the Menlo Atherton connection get us in a good place with Tony Franklin? Getting 2 of the top 3 on the West Coast for Junior Adams would make Ron Jeremy proud.

The 2021 LB class will blow the 2019 class away ... mind blowing

I'm still not sure what to make of Julien Simon

Big picture though ... get 3 in the Top 20 or so and this is the type of class that can really put UW in a Top 5 or so position for the 2021 class and really take leveling up to a new level.

Pretty much agree, but Huard is more important than JT because he plays QB. We need both though and there is no acceptable reason to lose JT.