Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Baker to UCLA...thanks Eklund you worthless bastard

He predicted Baker to UW. Not 1 prediction has been accurate in 10 years

Comments

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DeepSeaZ said:

I blame Irish

Budda Meter has flatlined.

OTOH, GO BRUINS!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Given rooting interests, I'm 81% certain that I approve of Eklund's prediction here.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I knew Petersen couldn't recruit.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Link?

Staff, true?
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did he actually predict it or just report that everyone else at Scout was predicting it?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Chip Kelly would have had him in the bag. Helfrich is lame, letting another team get him. Ducks deserve to lose to that team this year.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    At least Eklund is consistent
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Link?

Staff, true?

The only thing I've seen says he's announcing tomorrow morning at 7:00 and that the rivals/scout experts (LOL!) are all predicting UW.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion, the word over on DM ( yes, I pay them money ) is that he may announce at 5 today and everyone seems to thing it's UW. He apparently doesn't want to make a big deal of it and upstage all the other signings going on tomorrow at BHS. If so, I like this kid's character.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PL_SS. Dialed in. Terminator.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Geez PL_SS, that was pubic muffin full.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Puppying like only puppy can.
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Doogie you're the worst kind of customer here. A self admitted kimmy stroker still putting $10.95 in Kimmie's kitty.. Don't get guys like you. Are you learning anything new from Eklund? Are the message boards entertaining, insightful, critical, open and honest? Can you say what you want? (Not even close.) As kim told sugarlove once in reference to having a message board where you could actually criticize the coach (which in their minds was criticizing the establishment ). Here are his words which became his signature: "this aint america, this is dawgman". And all of his cock-sore sheep applauded and followed suit with those sigs. Fuckin place is run buy a homesexual Hitler and everyone there, including you, jerk a off to him. Think for yourself cunt!

The rest of the guys are condescending, elitist and fucking retarted(you've seen the power of the "staffs" inside information) and for what reason?. Look between your thighs and check for nuts. If you got em', nut up and use em'! Maybe they haven't dropped yet. They just might. In the mean time be a man. I know it's hard with a giner, but that shouldn't stop you. Cuddle up to Kim's cunt in the meantime as I know you will. But just once, take a step back (it will hurt as your recthole is sore, but bare the pain) , and ask yourself, what am I learning? It's not about the money for you, but it keeps that dumbass on the radio and churning out pages of rubbish every week on doogman. Bury that bitch!

In the meantime keep stroking, eventually this warm white stuff will bubble out.

Voted up for telling someone to jerk-off than calling him a cunt.
    Confused, but entertaining writing.
    Keep up the good work.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I knew where Baker was going long before Eklund knew where Samuels was going dumbfucks
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I knew where Baker was going long before Eklund knew where Samuels was going dumbfucks

Just like how you "knew" Sark was winning the north last year, eh Nostradamus?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Hey Eklund you got one right AFTER everyone in Bellevue already did. How did you do it? KIM should wage you up for this scoop. Check the new subscriptions. Going through the roof?
  • Options

Hey Eklund you got one right AFTER everyone in Bellevue already did. How did you do it? KIM should wage you up for this scoop. Check the new subscriptions. Going through the roof?

Sadly Eklund will brag how he got it right even though he said it was down to UW and UCLA then goes to Oregon, then said no way he decommits as he is connected and you fucks aren't. So of course he decommits from Oregon.

I don't get why fucks still pay these idiots money. They aren't connected at all, they know nothing as their guesses are fucking horrible.

Great call dumb fucks on Petersen not being able to recruit.