Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Let us all give Thanks.

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
For the US Open on Father's Day and high def TV. White privilege isn't all that bad. Of course I was rooting for Tiger on Thursday. Don't report me to Trump.

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    Monterey looks like a liberal shithole
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    BearsWiin said:

What will they destroy next? Torrey pines?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    BearsWiin said:

Looks pretty awesome. Do they allow minorities? Rich white people seem to be enjoying it.

BearsWiin said:

Looks pretty awesome. Do they allow minorities? Rich white people seem to be enjoying it.
    It’s a privately-owned open to the public course. You’ve never played there?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

BearsWiin said:

Other than Tiger and the tribute to Lee Elder all I saw was white People. Everywhere. Seems pretty non inclusive on the Bay.

edited June 2019

BearsWiin said:

You said Monterey, not Pebble Beach. You can’t even keep your own bullshit straight.

BearsWiin said:

You said Monterey, not Pebble Beach. You can’t even keep your own bullshit straight.
    Liar.
    edited June 2019
    edited June 2019

BearsWiin said:

Liar.
    Kill yourself.

JFC. GayBob pathetic.

BearsWiin said:

Liar.
    Kill yourself.

JFC. GayBob pathetic.
    Tell me more about pebble beach.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    El Monte, you've got him on the ropes, this is where you hit him with your question:

What happens when banks mark loans to market and LTV is 100% or more GayBob? What does that do to loan the bank’s loan loss reserves? Balance sheet? How do regulators score those loans GayBob? Did you ever think of that while waiting in the ER? Why won’t you ever answer my questions?

He'll never recover.

SFGbob said:

El Monte, you've got him on the ropes, this is where you hit him with your question:

What happens when banks mark loans to market and LTV is 100% or more GayBob? What does that do to loan the bank’s loan loss reserves? Balance sheet? How do regulators score those loans GayBob? Did you ever think of that while waiting in the ER? Why won’t you ever answer my questions?

He'll never recover.

We’ll see. You haven’t.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

For the US Open on Father's Day and high def TV. White privilege isn't all that bad. Of course I was rooting for Tiger on Thursday. Don't report me to Trump.

The only thing that would have made it better for WL is if Tiger was shirtless.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

SFGbob said:

He'll never recover.

We’ll see. You haven’t.
    Careful
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,885 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

He'll never recover.

We’ll see. You haven’t.
    What a Vagina-Measuring contest this thread has become.

Primarily about lands NOGAF about.