Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,214
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DawgFader said:

Yo fuckers...this is an impressionable kid. A good kid by most accounts from what I hear. It’s bound to be dramatic he’s the most important recruit at arguably the most important position outside of QB. No need to analogies either, he’s a game changing talent for the program.

Show him the love he deserves as a local kid regardless of the decision he makes. He’s basically from down the street. In the mean time show Banks massive love too we want both.

this
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sodomy berg needs to kick a game winner so it doesn't fucking sting as bad. Bye Smalls we love you.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,214
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    Houhusky said:

DawgFader said:

Yo fuckers...this is an impressionable kid. A good kid by most accounts from what I hear. It’s bound to be dramatic he’s the most important recruit at arguably the most important position outside of QB. No need to analogies either, he’s a game changing talent for the program.

Show him the love he deserves as a local kid regardless of the decision he makes. He’s basically from down the street. In the mean time show Banks massive love too we want both.

Nah. Fuck that. There is legitimate coaching and a program happening at UW. Fuck any local recruit that willingly goes to another team.

This isn’t willingham where it’s advised or Sark where it’s understandable.
    This. I won't be showing love when he goes elsewhere. I won't be showing hate either. I'll just say "Toodles, motherfucker."
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DawgFader said:

Houhusky said:

DawgFader said:

Nah. Fuck that. There is legitimate coaching and a program happening at UW. Fuck any local recruit that willingly goes to another team.

This. I won't be showing love when he goes elsewhere. I won't be showing hate either. I'll just say "Toodles, motherfucker."
    So we don’t want Small and Banks? It’s about acquiring talent. The best talent and drama go hand in hand. Recruiting's gonna need to adjust for that or the Petersen program will always hover around the second tier.

This is all about a young kid that probably reads these threads, almost certainly this one. All the good and all the garbage. He cares what people think, wants to make the right decision, become a pro and eventually a megastar if it’s in the cards.

I believe, UW offers the best shot at that, playing time, physical development with Socha, position development and skills with coach K. It’s all lined up. This is a call to help define a clear path to the right place. We don’t need to by into the social media and bitch about shit we have no clue about.

Now if you know something stop being a punk, PONY up and drop it in the wam.
    If there's any purpose to these boreds and the off-season natty, is this not it? 118 pages of threads and not a millimeter closer to knowing what the kid's gonna do.

Without speculation and conjecture, there'd be nothing left to argue about.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,446
    Can't wait for another episode of Smalls drama next week!!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,934
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

DawgFader said:

Houhusky said:

DawgFader said:

So we don’t want Small and Banks? It’s about acquiring talent. The best talent and drama go hand in hand. Recruiting's gonna need to adjust for that or the Petersen program will always hover around the second tier.

This is all about a young kid that probably reads these threads, almost certainly this one. All the good and all the garbage. He cares what people think, wants to make the right decision, become a pro and eventually a megastar if it’s in the cards.

I believe, UW offers the best shot at that, playing time, physical development with Socha, position development and skills with coach K. It’s all lined up. This is a call to help define a clear path to the right place. We don’t need to by into the social media and bitch about shit we have no clue about.

Now if you know something stop being a punk, PONY up and drop it in the wam.
    If there's any purpose to these boreds and the off-season natty, is this not it? 118 pages of threads and not a millimeter closer to knowing what the kid's gonna do.

Without speculation and conjecture, there'd be nothing left to argue about.
    Without speculation and conjecture, does HH even exist?
  • Options
    2five3fouronthehop2five3fouronthehop Member Posts: 22
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Per Eklund, Smalls was talking shit to coaches at the PLU camp and it came off as a really bad look for him. Also says it will take Smalls reaching out to UW coaches to reopen communication.

I'm amending my previous outlook.
    He's not coming here

Dammit, why can't we have nice things
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    animate said:

Per Eklund, Smalls was talking shit to coaches at the PLU camp and it came off as a really bad look for him. Also says it will take Smalls reaching out to UW coaches to reopen communication.

He's not coming here

Wait a minute.

Now eklund is considered to be an accurate recruiting source after being described incessantly as a tard? 10.95 please?

Are we accepting eklund's "opinion" because it fits a narrative here that allows us to wdwha?

If this "info" came via Twitter from Sam Adams 2 or someone else from the fsp or 7vs7 team or circuit then yeah, sounds more legit. But eklund? C'mon now...

Until then, I'll think of smalls as a 17 yr old wondertalent that could really do well in the program both football and socially.

I don't hold any recent behavior as gospel but I do believe that he's a good kid from most accounts from the last two years of teen boi stalking.

Hell, when I was 16/17 all I wanted to do was play sports and jerk off and stick my wang into the promised Land. I can't imagine what he's going through on a daily basis and neither can any of us really.

All I know is that I hope he goes to Washington, doesn't get swayed by charlatans at Florida State or Oregon ... and matures at his pace and makes it to the NFL as a Washington draftee.

Good luck to the kid and to all of us we still need to remind ourselves that he's still a teenager living under someone's roof and not a grizzled adult.
    Tyfys
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    FirePete said:

Jesus

animate said:

He's not coming here

Wait a minute.

Now eklund is considered to be an accurate recruiting source after being described incessantly as a tard? 10.95 please?

Are we accepting eklund's "opinion" because it fits a narrative here that allows us to wdwha?

If this "info" came via Twitter from Sam Adams 2 or someone else from the fsp or 7vs7 team or circuit then yeah, sounds more legit. But eklund? C'mon now...

Until then, I'll think of smalls as a 17 yr old wondertalent that could really do well in the program both football and socially.

I don't hold any recent behavior as gospel but I do believe that he's a good kid from most accounts from the last two years of teen boi stalking.

Hell, when I was 16/17 all I wanted to do was play sports and jerk off and stick my wang into the promised Land. I can't imagine what he's going through on a daily basis and neither can any of us really.

All I know is that I hope he goes to Washington, doesn't get swayed by charlatans at Florida State or Oregon ... and matures at his pace and makes it to the NFL as a Washington draftee.

Good luck to the kid and to all of us we still need to remind ourselves that he's still a teenager living under someone's roof and not a grizzled adult.
    i am a grizzled adult that still lives under someone's roof
    Yeah, we all can't reach our societal thresholds of success. That's why we hang out here at HH.