Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Isaiah Cottrell, 2020 4* PF, Las Vegas (Bishop Gorman), NV

2»

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

We are building a monster in Seattle! Hopkins is fucking amazing. If UCLA and Arizona can get their shit together, paired with Washington and Oregon the Pac 12 just may get out of the power five gutter.

Nico Mannion and Josh Green at UofA next year is gonna be real tough
    Nah Miller finna be gone. Green won’t stick. Mannion might. Besides Quade + Jaylen + JMac + Isaiah would be the best quartet in the country rather easily.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Domicillo said:

Tequilla said:

Which makes you wonder what UNLV (besides being local), Wake, and RUTGERS are doing on that list

It means we should start looking for ways to manufacture things for good ole Geoff to occupy his time with....
    Not that I was going to pay any attention to the Seattle Times no matter what, but having that douche canoe involved with the NHL team in any way isn't going to be a positive for anybody.

I hope that NHL Seattle hires some strong hockey types that put little Geoffy in his place when he tries to run his mouth like the fucktard he is.
    How did you decide to turn that into a commentary on NHL Seattle, no one in this thread gives a fuck. I was demonstrating the fact that Geoff’s priority for the next 12-18 months is as an investigative reporter. It’s a joke but also 100% not a joke cause I don’t want that fucker around UW right now. Don’t need another repeat of the Don James takedown led by local sports media. So we better hope Chris Hanson continues to be a pain in his ass or one of the pro teams has a scandal worth his time so he doesn’t end up bored/desperately looking for a story to uncover.
    If he does that burn the fucking Seattle times to the ground
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Domicillo said:

Tequilla said:

Domicillo said:

Tequilla said:

Which makes you wonder what UNLV (besides being local), Wake, and RUTGERS are doing on that list

It means we should start looking for ways to manufacture things for good ole Geoff to occupy his time with....
    Not that I was going to pay any attention to the Seattle Times no matter what, but having that douche canoe involved with the NHL team in any way isn't going to be a positive for anybody.

I hope that NHL Seattle hires some strong hockey types that put little Geoffy in his place when he tries to run his mouth like the fucktard he is.
    How did you decide to turn that into a commentary on NHL Seattle, no one in this thread gives a fuck. I was demonstrating the fact that Geoff’s priority for the next 12-18 months is as an investigative reporter. It’s a joke but also 100% not a joke cause I don’t want that fucker around UW right now. Don’t need another repeat of the Don James takedown led by local sports media. So we better hope Chris Hanson continues to be a pain in his ass or one of the pro teams has a scandal worth his time so he doesn’t end up bored/desperately looking for a story to uncover.
    Would you prefer the more generic I can’t stand that guy and would prefer he was working elsewhere?

The guy is a smug POS in my eyes and is all about tearing things down ... he’s a crappy beat guy because he acts superior to everybody else (and someone from Montreal is going to act quite superior about the game done better in Montreal than anywhere else just in case anybody thought his Mariner coverage couldn’t be topped) ...

I’m all for reporting the news but he’s proven time upon time that he’s a hired hatchet man that advances either his personal agenda or those of his company and their supporters/sponsors.

I suspect that the Arena build, it almost certainly going over budget, and how he will need to spin that for the eyes of the taxpayers will go a long way in covering his next 12-24 months. As the Arena gets closer to completition I suspect more NBA stuff will also venture to the surface as well.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

We are building a monster in Seattle! Hopkins is fucking amazing. If UCLA and Arizona can get their shit together, paired with Washington and Oregon the Pac 12 just may get out of the power five gutter.

Nah Miller finna be gone. Green won’t stick. Mannion might. Besides Quade + Jaylen + JMac + Isaiah would be the best quartet in the country rather easily.
    When did you become E40?
    Sprinkle me mane
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

When did you become E40?
    Over a G within a week on that Carlo Rossi!!!

• RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Jraan better

Agreed