Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington Post Predicts "Brutal" polling numbers for Trump in 2020

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

Whom

Fewer corrections please
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Is there a bigger coward here than hondo?

What a pussy

Hang out all day on political message board with the expressed intent to never engage in an honest political discussion. Nope, I don't believe I've ever encountered a bigger Kunt than Hondo, and he has plenty of competition
    FWIW you're describing yourself, too

You two should just fuck already

Peas in a pod
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

What a pussy

Hang out all day on political message board with the expressed intent to never engage in an honest political discussion. Nope, I don't believe I've ever encountered a bigger Kunt than Hondo, and he has plenty of competition

Peas in a pod
    Yeah that's me, I'm just too shy with my opinions and I'm unwilling to defend them. You run and hide like Kunt from me pal. Go ahead Kunt I defy you to find a single instance where I've refused to engage in an honest discussion or refused to answer a serious question.

Chop, chop Kunt, lets see it.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    One of the biggest unknowns in this election is whether polling services have fixed their methodology. 2016 was a year of failures for polls and they clearly weren't finding a key voting demographic.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

What a pussy

Peas in a pod
    Yeah that's me, I'm just too shy with my opinions and I'm unwilling to defend them. You run and hide like Kunt from me pal. Go ahead Kunt I defy you to find a single instance where I've refused to engage in an honest discussion or refused to answer a serious question.

Bob severely lacks self awareness.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

What a pussy

Peas in a pod

Go ahead Kunt, provide some evidence where I've ever preformed a Kunt act like you do all the time and are currently doing right now in this thread:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/59709/q-for-the-board/p1

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    Swaye's Wigwam

One of the biggest unknowns in this election is whether polling services have fixed their methodology. 2016 was a year of failures for polls and they clearly weren't finding a key voting demographic.

Was it methodology or ideology? I think that is still an open question

As people like to point out to me, by election day most polls showed a closer race than had been advertised throughout the campaign

The cable networks were still pimping a landslide as coverage began leading to some funny screen grabs
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

What a pussy

Peas in a pod

Go ahead Kunt, provide some evidence where I've ever preformed a Kunt act like you do all the time and are currently doing right now in this thread:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/59709/q-for-the-board/p1

Someone has a sore vagina.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

Same things Trump's polling numbers say. It's clear the Democrats can throw a monkey in the hat and they'll win. Unfortunately they'll throw a shitbird in the hat and they'll lose again.

Who do you think will beat him that you support? Are all 24 candidates shitbirds?

Share your wisdom with us
    FWIW I've the wife donated to both Mayor Pete and Bae Warren
  • Options
    DuckmanDuckman Member Posts: 8
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Is there any topic Trump and his propaganda team hasn't lied about?

I know it doesn't matter to the cultists who support him, but there still are a few principled conservatives out there.....Am I right? Buehler?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Duckman said:

Is there any topic Trump and his propaganda team hasn't lied about?

I know it doesn't matter to the cultists who support him, but there still are a few principled conservatives out there.....Am I right? Buehler?

Why would you have to be a cultist to support Trump? Has Trump lied about the unemployment rate?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

What a pussy

Race you made my point already. At this time in 2015, Trump hadn't even announced yet. Someone will come out of the woodwork this summer.
    Want to bet? The eventual nominee is already in the race, you don't say who you support because you're a fucking lightweight and a coward. There's no mystery candidate waiting to emerge.
    Bite your tongue!

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

Same things Trump's polling numbers say. It's clear the Democrats can throw a monkey in the hat and they'll win. Unfortunately they'll throw a shitbird in the hat and they'll lose again.

Who do you think will beat him that you support? Are all 24 candidates shitbirds?

Share your wisdom with us
    FWIW I've the wife donated to both Mayor Pete and Bae Warren
    SHE GAVE ME PERMISSION

retroactively