Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to ZoneUW

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I do not much believe in banning people. I do however believe in public shaming and humiliation. Half the bored has been doing that to you for days, here and there, trying to send a not too subtle signal, and it isn't working.

So let me be more direct. Get your shit together, or the short leash you are on will get pulled here. Do not tweet bullshit at recruits then ensure it gets highlighted here. I do not want something as glorious as a truck stop in Enumclaw associated with your petty bullshit. It is hurting Sven's brand.

You say some decent shit on rare occasions. More of those rare nuggets, less of everything else. This place is supposed to be fun, so stop being fucking weird and just have fun. It's not hard.

Almost anyone not named @SECDAWG can assimilate here. I can count on two hands the number of morons who couldn't over 6 years - out of hundreds of registered users. Do not add yourself to that list for no good reason. You say some funny shit. Roll with that schtick and less of whatever the fucking neurotic shit you are doing now is.

Yes, this is all happening in the middle of the store because I like being transparent about douchery. Just relax and don't revel in your twitter spasms here. TIA and enjoy your time on the boreds.

Comments