Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Obstructiongate moves forward

13»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

But but but they’ve got him now. John Dean will bring him down!

The trump presidency is just like you: hopelessly impotent. No one cares about “bringing him down” other than oblivious fools like you.
    Poor El Monte, appears he just realized Nadler can't do whatever he wants.
    Sorry I made your snatch hurt Kunt.
    Why would it make my snatch hurt when you find out you had your head up your ass El Monte? Still think Nadler can do whatever he wants dumbfuck?
    Idk GayBob. You appear very angry and frustrated. And you never answer my questions. Why is that GayBob?
    You my fren, are the poaster child of angry and frustrated.

How did those early bird special appointments go last week?

Did we? turn in any paperwork on them?
    That’s three questions cuog. You and I both ThudBomberFS has no patience for three question posts.

In addition, what in the hell are you talking about?
    You know exactly what I'm talking about.

You were put on a performance plan which needs to net results for you to continue your current employment.

When the company gave you the free passes and drink tickets to the Fancy Horse Grave yard aka Santa Anita, it was with the expectation that you would get some appointments and close some business.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

The trump presidency is just like you: hopelessly impotent. No one cares about “bringing him down” other than oblivious fools like you.
    Why would it make my snatch hurt when you find out you had your head up your ass El Monte? Still think Nadler can do whatever he wants dumbfuck?
    Idk GayBob. You appear very angry and frustrated. And you never answer my questions. Why is that GayBob?
    What question didn't I answer El Monte? Why you love sucking cock? I have no idea, figure that's just they way you roll in El Monte. Amazing how quickly you were out of ammo. Do you think all black Rat party members are fools El Monte or just the black members of Congress?
    why do you love talking about sucking cocks?

Or screaming about kunts?

Why are you such a Kunt you can't back up your mouth about how poverty and poor funding for schools causes an increase in violent crime? It's a fucking anonymous message board and you're too big a coward to back up your mouth.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

That’s three questions cuog. You and I both ThudBomberFS has no patience for three question posts.

You were put on a performance plan which needs to net results for you to continue your current employment.

When the company gave you the free passes and drink tickets to the Fancy Horse Grave yard aka Santa Anita, it was with the expectation that you would get some appointments and close some business.
    You actually took time out of the day to conjure this up and post it?
    JFC
    That’s pretty fucking weird.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

JFC
    Is it though?

A: We already know that you cashed out the equity on your house to "invest in charter schools".

B: You like to play the ponies.

One needs not to be much of a detective to see that you are having some money problems. And most money problems are rooted in poor performance at work.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

JFC
    Is it though?

A: We already know that you cashed out the equity on your house to "invest in charter schools".

One needs not to be much of a detective that you are having some money problems. And most money problems are rooted in poor performance at work.
    How long did it take you to conjure up this delusion? You do know you sound insane? Restraining order level insane.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

JFC
    Is it though?

One needs not to be much of a detective that you are having some money problems. And most money problems are rooted in poor performance at work.
    How long did it take you to conjure up this delusion? You do know you sound insane? Restraining order level insane.
    Can we reserve that for Bob? Or abundance?
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

JFC
    Is it though?

No worries fren, I won't be anywhere close to El Monte' anytime soon.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

JFC
    Is it though?

No worries fren, I won't be anywhere close to El Monte' anytime soon.
    Geezus
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

JFC
    Is it any weirder than you looking up Contra Costa Country and claiming I live in Clayton?