Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

To keep Bob from spamming every fucking thread

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Since Hondo and none of the Hondo Bros are brave enough to answer the question I’ll answer for them. Nothing, and no the state of California doesn’t check to see if I’ve falsely stated that I’m a US citizen when filling out my voter registration form.

There is no California state citizenship database that would let the Secretary of State check to see if a voter who claimed they were a US citizen was telling the truth.

It’s almost entirely on the honor system.

https://lompocrecord.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/grand-jury-no-process-to-verify-citizenship-status-in-voter/article_c1f4bb65-df3f-5b3c-9398-c79fcd3f2f0e.html

This is the very first sentence Bob.

While a Santa Barbara County grand jury detected no signs of voter fraud after investigating concerns raised by residents,
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973
    That abstract has been posted before. Yet has nothing to do with California registering illegals to vote. And it was in 2014 about the 2008 election. You lost health Care Mike. Get over it.
    I have health care.

Yes but that abstract blames illegals for Obamacare. Keep posting it. It might be relevant to a post at some point.
    I have healthcare. What did you think of the entire study?

Did you pay $19.95 to read it? Maybe you DM it to me. Cause I'm not paying $19.95 to read about something that has zero bearing on the conversation at hand. Keep posting the link tho, it's a good look.
    Yeah a report that shows your claim that illegals voting is a "hoax" is complete bullshit has zero bearing on the conversation.

What had zero bearing on the conversation were the two worthless links you posted Hondo.

Did you pay 19.95 to read it? Didn't think so. DaBoner didn't either. And it has zero bearing on this discussion. Fucksticks
    Of course. I subscribe to that and a few other similar things. Pussy.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Since Hondo and none of the Hondo Bros are brave enough to answer the question I’ll answer for them. Nothing, and no the state of California doesn’t check to see if I’ve falsely stated that I’m a US citizen when filling out my voter registration form.

There is no California state citizenship database that would let the Secretary of State check to see if a voter who claimed they were a US citizen was telling the truth.

It’s almost entirely on the honor system.

https://lompocrecord.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/grand-jury-no-process-to-verify-citizenship-status-in-voter/article_c1f4bb65-df3f-5b3c-9398-c79fcd3f2f0e.html

This is the very first sentence Bob.

While a Santa Barbara County grand jury detected no signs of voter fraud after investigating concerns raised by residents,
    That abstract has been posted before. Yet has nothing to do with California registering illegals to vote. And it was in 2014 about the 2008 election. You lost health Care Mike. Get over it.
    I have health care.

Yes but that abstract blames illegals for Obamacare. Keep posting it. It might be relevant to a post at some point.
    I have healthcare. What did you think of the entire study?

Did you pay $19.95 to read it? Maybe you DM it to me. Cause I'm not paying $19.95 to read about something that has zero bearing on the conversation at hand. Keep posting the link tho, it's a good look.
    Yeah a report that shows your claim that illegals voting is a "hoax" is complete bullshit has zero bearing on the conversation.

What had zero bearing on the conversation were the two worthless links you posted Hondo.

Did you pay 19.95 to read it? Didn't think so. DaBoner didn't either. And it has zero bearing on this discussion. Fucksticks
    Repeating your stupidity doesn't improve it Hondo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Now here's a link that you posted that didn't even address the issue.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-dmv-voter-registration-error-20180905-story.html

And here's another question for you to dodge like a Kunt Hondo.

If an illegal registers to vote and lies on their voter registration form about being a US citizen how would the state of California or the County Registrars office know it?

Watch this space closely and you'll see a sweet jackass dance.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Told ya Hondo would perform his famous jackass dance. Another question too tough for Hondo the lightweight Kunt to handle.

If an illegal registers to vote and lies on their voter registration form about being a US citizen how would the state of California or the County Registrars office know it?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Told ya Hondo would perform his famous jackass dance. Another question too tough for Hondo the lightweight Kunt to handle.

These are SERIOUS federal election law violations GayBob. What are you going to do about it? Shouldn’t trump’s DOJ do something?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

These are SERIOUS federal election law violations GayBob. What are you going to do about it? Shouldn’t trump’s DOJ do something?
    Enjoy the ass tonguing Hondo, El Monte is going in deep.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Enjoy the ass tonguing Hondo, El Monte is going in deep.
    GayBob won’t answer the question. Again.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Why do love sucking cock El Monte? Answer my question!!!!!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Why do love sucking cock El Monte? Answer my question!!!!!

Bob. A serious question. Why do you always defer to gay sex acts when backed into a corner?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hey El Monte since you're being such a mouthy little bitch right now and the guy who's ass you currently have your tongue inserted into doesn't seem to be able to answer the question maybe you can take a stab at it.

Dance you fucking worthless Kunt, dance!!!!

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Hey El Monte since you're being such a mouthy little bitch right now and the guy who's ass you currently have your tongue inserted into doesn't seem to be able to answer the question maybe you can take a stab at it.

You should do something about these criminal violations GayBob.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Calling people kunts all the time makes me think he's afraid of women. Mommy issues, probably
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You should do something about these criminal violations GayBob.
    Knew you were too big a Kunt to answer the question.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

Calling people kunts all the time makes me think he's afraid of women. Mommy issues, probably

Care to answer the question? Or are you here just to give El Monte a hand job?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

I don't know what you're yammering about, nor do I care to

Your meltdowns are tiresome
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

Hondo telling others to stop spamming every thread is fucking rich.

photo 9E00DC35-DBBE-4640-A68F-DCFE2E4BD653_zpsokzzf5j1.png
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Got it, you're just here to tongue CD's and Hondo's ass, not to read.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Got it, you're just here to tongue CD's and Hondo's ass, not to read.

Double quote meltdown. You’re a fucked up mess GayBob. How bad does your snatch hurt kunt?
  • Options
    Maybe he needs some Midol