Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ghosts

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
Exist? Thoughts?

Comments

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    No idea, I've been busy trying to get some pics of this elusive bastard ($1M reward). First pics didn't turn out, but I got some good ones elk hunting last fall. Tracked him deep into the Gifford Pinchot. Wouldn't you know, my camera stolen the next day

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

No idea, I've been busy trying to get some pics of this elusive bastard ($1M reward). First pics didn't turn out, but I got some good ones elk hunting last fall. Tracked him deep into the Gifford Pinchot. Wouldn't you know, my camera stolen the next day

BelieverTim! True?

• priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,051
    Ghosts are simply residual, inter-dimensional energy - quantum entanglement. I would probably make fun of people who believe in ghosts, had my parents not owned a very haunted rental house. Crazy shit...
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    Yes. There's one that lives with us and we chat each day/evening about "the other side." Crazy shit. Did you know, for example, that the muslimatards have it right? You do, it turns out, get as much ass as they say in the afterlife. So, if the corporeal has been a bummer for you, there is definitely something to look forward to.

Don't fuck with them though. They can do some shit, and, let's face it, there's no authority to which you can appeal if they cross the line. They're ghosts.

As an aside, you're becoming the more fun version of D2D. Just letting you know in case that's what you were going for or something.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

As an aside, you're becoming the more fun version of D2D. Just letting you know in case that's what you were going for or something.

Being D2D is his wheelhouse. I need to slow down on the political manifestos.