Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

A big part of running is surviving the initial barrage when you break through into contender status. Trump broke the mold and since then no one gives up at the first sign of attack. They hunker down

Biden doesn't stand for anything though which is his problem. There is really no loyal base for him. Black folks think he's an opportunist and former racist. That won't cut it

There's a reason Trump and WALL go together. And MAGA. Its an identity that takes him through the 99% negative coverage

Disagree, blacks still love Joe. Recent dem primary polls have him capturing 47% of black women, and 40% of black men. Those are huge numbers in such a large field. Actual black candidates like Harris and Booker are at a fraction of those figures.

Joe's biggest problem continues to be an almost fanatic dislike of him by younger dem voters. At this point it's hard to tell who the woke blokes hate more, Trump or Biden.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,418
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

A big part of running is surviving the initial barrage when you break through into contender status. Trump broke the mold and since then no one gives up at the first sign of attack. They hunker down

Biden doesn't stand for anything though which is his problem. There is really no loyal base for him. Black folks think he's an opportunist and former racist. That won't cut it

There's a reason Trump and WALL go together. And MAGA. Its an identity that takes him through the 99% negative coverage

Disagree, blacks still love Joe. Recent dem primary polls have him capturing 47% of black women, and 40% of black men. Those are huge numbers in such a large field. Actual black candidates like Harris and Booker are at a fraction of those figures.

Joe's biggest problem continues to be an almost fanatic dislike of him by younger dem voters. At this point it's hard to tell who the woke blokes hate more, Trump or Biden.
    Just an opinion but I think those numbers are soft and due to name recognition. We're just getting started. If Harris wants to she can slaughter him

She can also beat Trump. No one believes me but still
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Just an opinion but I think those numbers are soft and due to name recognition. We're just getting started. If Harris wants to she can slaughter him

Either way it's awfully warm for November 2020. After 2016, the smart money is on not betting on this shit show period.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This would be a good time to point out that both @allpurpleallgold and I said Biden wouldn't last

Even if the Democrat20 don't want to savage him, Trump and the RNC do since Biden was proclaimed the front runner

Live look at the baggage Biden has

That's not even his China baggage!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I'd bone kamala
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    MSNBC Correspondent: Biden Plagiarism Allegations Are ‘Embarrassing,’ ‘Junior Varsity Moment’

https://freebeacon.com/politics/msnbc-correspondent-biden-plagiarism-allegations-are-embarrassing-junior-varsity-moment/