Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Case for Taking Psychedelics Seriously

GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/05/psychedelic-drugs-great-potential-benefit-society/

'If we can get past their undeserved cultural stigma, we’ll find that these drugs have the potential to greatly benefit society.'

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gwad said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/05/psychedelic-drugs-great-potential-benefit-society/

'If we can get past their undeserved cultural stigma, we’ll find that these drugs have the potential to greatly benefit society.'

Come to the res. All the magic you can handle!

Why this shit is illegal is mystifying to me.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Anyone who has ever taken too many shrooms knows to take physcedelics seriously

NTIKAT
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I know more than one person who took too much acid or too often dropped acid and it affected them permanently. I am not defending the outlaw of all drugs but stuff like heroin, cocaine and many addictive prescription drugs should be left off of any legalization list. If it is made in a lab the odds are it is not a positive for society as far as legalization goes.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I know more than one person who took too much acid or too often dropped acid and it affected them permanently. I am not defending the outlaw of all drugs but stuff like heroin, cocaine and many addictive prescription drugs should be left off of any legalization list. If it is made in a lab the odds are it is not a positive for society as far as legalization goes.

Disagree on coke. Shit is good for you and a great time.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Disagree on coke. Shit is good for you and a great time.
    Way better than snorting fungi off a hooker's ass, too.