Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What does OKG mean 2 u???

Comments

• Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Out Kicking Gonads

(Ours mostly)
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Overt klansman gathering.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,538
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Responses prove my point IMO
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

You have a point?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

You have a point?
    He wants big dick in his ass. It was obvious to me.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,948
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

You have a point?
    He wants big dick in his ass. It was obvious to me.
    Know any?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,538
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

You have a point?
    Of course.

ASEOP fables in this bitch.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,948
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

You have a point?
    Of course.

ASEOP fables in this bitch.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GRssz9LEGgQ&list=PLlD97JprHldICQXz-NhEG2TXiJdmbFJCz&index=3&t=0s
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

FirePete said:

DawgFader said:

Researchers are still scratching their heads trying to figure out how OKG works.

Not blick, simple
    This shit is sooooooooo Tired. It isnt funny and at this point it is self defeating to our ? program.
    It's gotten to the point where other fanbases are picking up on it because the same assholes on here and on Twitter won't shut the fuck up about it. It's actually going to damage the program if it keeps up.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    NEsnake12 said:

FirePete said:

DawgFader said:

Researchers are still scratching their heads trying to figure out how OKG works.

Not blick, simple
    This shit is sooooooooo Tired. It isnt funny and at this point it is self defeating to our ? program.
    It's gotten to the point where other fanbases are picking up on it because the same assholes on here and on Twitter won't shut the fuck up about it. It's actually going to damage the program if it keeps up.

sure, blame the UW fan base for not adjusting recruiting practice. It is the UW fan base that is negatively recruiting against UW. So, pete has no blame in this? for not adjusting or not enough empathy to try to see how his recruiting pitch could be misconstrued by others right? STFU
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'll argue that the OKG term has not been mismanaged by Pete and the staff, and I don't think it's a fair and legit criticism. So there, you've got one.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019
    dhdawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

FirePete said:

NEsnake12 said:

FirePete said:

DawgFader said:

Not blick, simple

sure, blame the UW fan base for not adjusting recruiting practice. It is the UW fan base that is negatively recruiting against UW. So, pete has no blame in this? for not adjusting or not enough empathy to try to see how his recruiting pitch could be misconstrued by others right? STFU
    Shut the fuck up. No one (except for maybe PGOS) has ever argued that the OKG term hasn't been mismanaged by Pete and the staff to not cater well to recruits from underprivileged backgrounds. It's a fair and legit criticism, and Oregon clearly weaponized it against us.

Where this whole thing has gone haywire is that we have fucking autists like yourself who turned this into "Lol Pete is racist and doesn't like recruiting blacks" which is OBVIOUSLY UNTRUE and everyone should know that. But you retards keep trumpeting that meme thinking your being all edgy and whatnot, and it's now gotten to the point where it's negatively affecting UW's image and recruiting. Because the more that narrative gets repeated, the more believable it becomes to people who don't know better. Your fake internet points aren't worth hurting the team and Pete's image.
    I don't know If this is a joke repost (I assume it isnt).

OKG is a benign term that paired along with some suspect offerring became the weapon it is. It does imply a level or comfort coaching a kid from say Bellevue that he may not have with kids from other backgrounds.

And yes I completely agree. Some of the stuff I have been seeing, a lot from Corleone, at best just doesn't need to be said and at worst are falsehoods.

Seriously, what good does it do to be a UW fan (who tweets at recruits!) tweeting about how Pete doesn't like to recruit black kids. Criticism of the team and the program.is fine but tweeting shit like that is never going to help.
    This, whiff a bullet.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I am officially over talking about race on here. It was funny the first two years. Now I think it's shit.

edit: Except making fun of white people. That's never not funny.

Swaye said:

I am officially over talking about race on here. It was funny the first two years. Now I think it's shit.

Not sure your white master will be happy with this attitude
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    FirePete said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Not sure your white master will be happy with this attitude