Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Cohen or the idiot who can't post a tweet?

Still haven't figured out how and am purposely not learning
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

As I've said before, the crazy thing no one is talking about is that Hop's 2018 signing class has had more production than the 2018 Romar had signed, the one that we couldn't risk losing by firing Romar.

Never keep a coach to protect the recruiting class.

HHB Iron Law.

Yep, that checks out. It's almost comical how bad that class would have turned out for us:

Daejon Davis - Average, has yet to take the reigns of a mediocre furd team. I guess he'd help us this next year at the guard spot, but he wouldn't really give us anything Naz or Bey won't. And I like Naz way more, and that's essentially what the trade was.

Michael Porter - Injured, ignoring butterfly effect implications, he would have been absolutely useless for us.

Blake Harris - Who? Doesn't matter, he's terrible
    Yep and Hop gets credit for Nowell, Romar apologists can't have it both ways. If they want to give Nowell to him they have to give Brandon Roy to Bender.

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019
    Doogles said:

As I've said before, the crazy thing no one is talking about is that Hop's 2018 signing class has had more production than the 2018 Romar had signed, the one that we couldn't risk losing by firing Romar.

Never keep a coach to protect the recruiting class.

HHB Iron Law.

Yep, that checks out. It's almost comical how bad that class would have turned out for us:

Daejon Davis - Average, has yet to take the reigns of a mediocre furd team. I guess he'd help us this next year at the guard spot, but he wouldn't really give us anything Naz or Bey won't. And I like Naz way more, and that's essentially what the trade was.

Michael Porter - Injured, ignoring butterfly effect implications, he would have been absolutely useless for us.

Blake Harris - Who? Doesn't matter, he's terrible
    Yep and Hop gets credit for Nowell, Romar apologists can't have it both ways. If they want to give Nowell to him they have to give Brandon Roy to Bender.

Incoming coach gets at least 3/4 credit in both cases. They had to keep the recruit after taking over and coached/developed him.