Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Unsurprising Statistics

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Passion said:

The democrats are the party of rich elites who think a piece of paper that daddy bought for them makes them smart

And you're a trump supporter. Classic. LOL.

I voted for the guys that grew up poor (Bill Clinton, Obama). While I'm sure you voted for rich daddy's boys (bush, trump).
    Obama grew up poor? Dumbass.

I think we know who the dumbasses. Look at The base of your party.

Obama was not destitute, but his single mother did not have the resources to raise him. His grandparents had to help. Compared to Bush and Trump (rich spoiled boys who dodged the draft) he was poor.
    Did Bill and Obama serve?
    It's not about serving. It's about lying to avoid serving. Bone spurs? Yeah, right.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Passion said:

The democrats are the party of rich elites who think a piece of paper that daddy bought for them makes them smart

I voted for the guys that grew up poor (Bill Clinton, Obama). While I'm sure you voted for rich daddy's boys (bush, trump).

Obama was not destitute, but his single mother did not have the resources to raise him. His grandparents had to help. Compared to Bush and Trump (rich spoiled boys who dodged the draft) he was poor.
    It's not about serving. It's about lying to avoid serving. Bone spurs? Yeah, right.
    So Bill honestly avoided the draft?

I didn't care. Sounds like you do

If you didn't try to get out of going to Vietnam by the mid 60's you weren't smart enough to be president

Its your white thin rich folks that were able to do that
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Vietnam Vets are zero for two in Presidential runs. More if you count primaries

Kerry and McCain didn't get it done
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

You would be wrong again but that is hardly surprising

I did vote for Trump. I thought he married well which is apparently a requirement to be a great candidate like Hillary
    I am wrong. Right. You might want to re-read the statistics that I posted.

We've already covered that you hate poor fat uneducated Blacks

Well in his defense he only hates them if they live in a Red state.

Statistically, blacks are much more likely to be obese, have lower education rates and be poor.

His hate for blacks is palpable.

Nice try. Uneducated and obese black Americans vote Democratic, so they actually want to improve public health and public education. They are smart enough to get it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Anyone who supports the teachers association and advocates for Socialized medicine has no interest in improving public education or health.

Beside for your little theory to work you'd have to show that these states that elect Republicans that a higher % of the GOP voters are poor, fat and uneducated.

Just because a state has more poor and fat voters doesn't mean that those voters vote for the GOP. In fact we know with certainty that the fattest and poorest and low educated voters, vote overwhelmingly for the Rat party.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

I did vote for Trump. I thought he married well which is apparently a requirement to be a great candidate like Hillary

Statistically, blacks are much more likely to be obese, have lower education rates and be poor.

Nice try. Uneducated and obese black Americans vote Democratic, so they actually want to improve public health and public education. They are smart enough to get it.
    Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Passion said:

Yeah...Mercer Island, then Punahou School just screams poor.....

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    There was never a time when his single mother didn't have the resources to raise him. During the brief period of time she was a single mother her parents were paying for her and Obama was being watched over by her parents during when she was still going to school in Hawaii. She met her new husband then.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Passion said:

Anyone who didn’t use any means necessary to avoid going to Vietnam was a dipshit.

No fucking way would I have gone and lying certainly would have been an option.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The real dumbasses in this thread are the OP and everyone else who thinks democrats and republicans don't play for the same team. The nation was taken over several decades ago by the NWO and now they're sprinting to the finish line to complete Orwell's prophecy. You're all a bunch of toy soldiers, disposable pawns, useful idiots they move around on a chessboard you don't even see in order to maintain the gridlock and stalemate that keeps them in power. While you thick headed morons squander your time and energy pumping one party over the other as if they actually have different agendas, the country is being invaded through Mexico, it's being flooded out by heavy rains, the food supply is under attack, and the CIA (deep state) is moving in for the kill as the 5g police state weapons grid is being installed in your neighborhoods.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

The real dumbasses in this thread are the OP and everyone else who thinks democrats and republicans don't play for the same team. The nation was taken over several decades ago by the NWO and now they're sprinting to the finish line to complete Orwell's prophecy. You're all a bunch of toy soldiers, disposable pawns, useful idiots they move around on a chessboard you don't even see in order to maintain the gridlock and stalemate that keeps them in power. While you thick headed morons squander your time and energy pumping one party over the other as if they actually have different agendas, the country is being invaded through Mexico, it's being flooded out by heavy rains, the food supply is under attack, and the CIA (deep state) is moving in for the kill as the 5g police state weapons grid is being installed in your neighborhoods.

Sorry you got kicked off facebook Alex. Looks like you are taking it ok though.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    Passion said:

The ten wealthiest states in America elected 18 Democrats to the U.S. Senate (MD, NJ, HI, MA, CT, NH, CA, VA, WA), and 2 republicans (AK because of oil). Source: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/10-wealthiest-states-in-america?onepage

The ten poorest states in America elected 3 Democrats (WV (1), NM) and 17 republicans (WV (1), MS, AR, LA, AL, KY, OK, SC, TN). Source: https://247wallst.com/special-report/2018/10/04/americas-richest-and-poorest-states-6/2/

The ten most educated states elected 17 Democrats (MA, MD, VT, CT, CO (1), VA, NH, MN, WA) and 3 republicans (CO (1), UT Mormons) Source: https://kutv.com/news/local/how-educated-is-utah-were-in-the-top-10

The ten least educated states elected 5 Democrats (NM, NV, WV (1) and 15 republicans (TN, SC, OK, KY, AL, AR, LA, WV (1) and MS) Source: Same source as above.

The ten states with the highest obesity rates elected 1 Democrat (WV(1)) and 19 republicans (SC, AK, KY, AR, LA, AL, IA, OK, MS, WV(1)) Source: https://www.usnews.com/news/healthiest-communities/slideshows/the-10-most-obese-states-and-their-most-obese-counties-in-the-us?onepage

So basically, republicans are elected by people that are predominantly poor, stupid and...oh yeah, FAT. LOL.

You're a republican?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,320
    Passion said:

The ten wealthiest states in America elected 18 Democrats to the U.S. Senate (MD, NJ, HI, MA, CT, NH, CA, VA, WA), and 2 republicans (AK because of oil). Source: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/10-wealthiest-states-in-america?onepage

The ten poorest states in America elected 3 Democrats (WV (1), NM) and 17 republicans (WV (1), MS, AR, LA, AL, KY, OK, SC, TN). Source: https://247wallst.com/special-report/2018/10/04/americas-richest-and-poorest-states-6/2/

The ten most educated states elected 17 Democrats (MA, MD, VT, CT, CO (1), VA, NH, MN, WA) and 3 republicans (CO (1), UT Mormons) Source: https://kutv.com/news/local/how-educated-is-utah-were-in-the-top-10

The ten least educated states elected 5 Democrats (NM, NV, WV (1) and 15 republicans (TN, SC, OK, KY, AL, AR, LA, WV (1) and MS) Source: Same source as above.

The ten states with the highest obesity rates elected 1 Democrat (WV(1)) and 19 republicans (SC, AK, KY, AR, LA, AL, IA, OK, MS, WV(1)) Source: https://www.usnews.com/news/healthiest-communities/slideshows/the-10-most-obese-states-and-their-most-obese-counties-in-the-us?onepage

So basically, republicans are elected by people that are predominantly poor, stupid and...oh yeah, FAT. LOL.

Oh those brilliant democrats. NY, CA, CT, MD, NJ, MA, AND soon to be WA are all essentially bankrupt.

Do you want to talk about that or are you simply trying to make some uneducated point? Seriously, lets talk about it. Come on Passion. Does bankruptcy due to liberal politics interest you or are you just interested in making stupid assumptions?
  • Options

Passion said:

Oh those brilliant democrats. NY, CA, CT, MD, NJ, MA, AND soon to be WA are all essentially bankrupt.

Do you want to talk about that or are you simply trying to make some uneducated point? Seriously, lets talk about it. Come on Passion. Does bankruptcy due to liberal politics interest you or are you just interested in making stupid assumptions?
    Dude, you’re so ignorant it’s not even worth engaging you. Trump has ballooned our debt beyond imagination. republican hypocrites can no longer claim the mantle of fiscal responsibility (not that they ever could, especially since Bill Clinton balanced the budget).
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Trump has ballooned our debt beyond imagination.

Yeah and Obama grew up poor.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Dude, you’re so ignorant it’s not even worth engaging you. Trump has ballooned our debt beyond imagination. republican hypocrites can no longer claim the mantle of fiscal responsibility (not that they ever could, especially since Bill Clinton Newt Gingrich balanced the budget).
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

Trump has ballooned our debt beyond imagination.

Yeah and Obama grew up poor.

Look at the figures - what his tax bill did to the debt. That’s why you can’t have an intelligent conversation here. Plenty of statistics produced, and people like you produce nothing in response.

And what is with this stupid “rat party” thing you keep saying. Losing your mind? Tourette syndrome? You know, old man, there are social services for old people who live in isolated squalor because their children abandoned them. Let us know and we’ll call for you. 😊