Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Unsurprising Statistics

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited May 2019 in Tug Tavern
The ten wealthiest states in America elected 18 Democrats to the U.S. Senate (MD, NJ, HI, MA, CT, NH, CA, VA, WA), and 2 republicans (AK because of oil). Source: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/10-wealthiest-states-in-america?onepage

The ten poorest states in America elected 3 Democrats (WV (1), NM) and 17 republicans (WV (1), MS, AR, LA, AL, KY, OK, SC, TN). Source: https://247wallst.com/special-report/2018/10/04/americas-richest-and-poorest-states-6/2/

The ten most educated states elected 17 Democrats (MA, MD, VT, CT, CO (1), VA, NH, MN, WA) and 3 republicans (CO (1), UT Mormons) Source: https://kutv.com/news/local/how-educated-is-utah-were-in-the-top-10

The ten least educated states elected 5 Democrats (NM, NV, WV (1) and 15 republicans (TN, SC, OK, KY, AL, AR, LA, WV (1) and MS) Source: Same source as above.

The ten states with the highest obesity rates elected 1 Democrat (WV(1)) and 19 republicans (SC, AK, KY, AR, LA, AL, IA, OK, MS, WV(1)) Source: https://www.usnews.com/news/healthiest-communities/slideshows/the-10-most-obese-states-and-their-most-obese-counties-in-the-us?onepage

So basically, republicans are elected by people that are predominantly poor, stupid and...oh yeah, FAT. LOL.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,380
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Feel the love for the common man by the democrats.

Graduation rates vary greatly by state and race. Nationwide, black students graduated at a rate of 69 percent; Hispanics graduated at 73 percent; whites graduated at a rate of 86 percent.

At current growth rates, it would take black Americans two hundred and twenty-eight years to have as much wealth as white Americans have today.

Racist then, Racist now, Racist forever - the democrats
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    First of all, what do you mean by “the common man?” More Americans voted for Hillary than trump, so who is “the common man?” Please define. Clear bias by you of what “the common man” looks like.

Secondly, your racist tendencies are showing through again. A large swath of the black population is stuck in states where they are outnumbered by morons/racists who vote against candidates who want to INCREASE spending on public education (Democrats). Blacks largely vote Democrat because they want better education and healthcare. But they are outnumbered by fat idiots who are racist, anti-gay and anti-choice.

Blacks also graduate at lower rates because of historical legacy reasons. Many live in areas where they were forced to live because of segregation, and do not have the money to move out.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You hate poor uneducated fat Black people

Own it
  • Options

Own it

Nope. They vote Democrat.

You’re the one that hates them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Own it

Your stats don't say that

I'm a man of the people. All the people
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Own it

Sure appears to be the case.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Passion said:

Own it

Yes, but you've not shown that they don't make up the majority of the fat, uneducated poor people in those states that elect Republicans.

• Options
    edited May 2019

The democrats are the party of rich elites who think a piece of paper that daddy bought for them makes them smart

And you're a trump supporter. Classic. LOL.

I voted for the guys that grew up poor (Bill Clinton, Obama). While I'm sure you voted for rich daddy's boys (bush, trump).

Face it, you lost this argument. republicans are largely elected by fat poor idiots. Go back to posting bullshit fox news stories.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

The democrats are the party of rich elites who think a piece of paper that daddy bought for them makes them smart

I voted for the guys that grew up poor (Bill Clinton, Obama). While I'm sure you voted for rich daddy's boys (bush, trump).
    You would be wrong again but that is hardly surprising

I did vote for Trump. I thought he married well which is apparently a requirement to be a great candidate like Hillary
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Passion said:

Obama grew up poor? Dumbass.

I think we know who the dumbasses. Look at The base of your party.

Obama was not destitute, but his single mother did not have the resources to raise him. His grandparents had to help. Compared to Bush and Trump (rich spoiled boys who dodged the draft) he was poor.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Passion said:

Obama was not destitute, but his single mother did not have the resources to raise him. His grandparents had to help. Compared to Bush and Trump (rich spoiled boys who dodged the draft) he was poor.
    He didn't grow up poor. You lied Kunt.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Passion said:

Did Bill and Obama serve?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Obama's mother re-married when he was four. His step dad worked for western oil companies as a geographer. His grand parents were supporting his mother the entire time. When he was 10 he moved back to Hawaii and lived with his grandparent while attending the most exclusive private school in Hawaii.

He was far from poor. Even during their brief time in Indonesia they had domestic help and lived in house that was much larger than most everyone else's.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019
  • Options

Passion said:

I did vote for Trump. I thought he married well which is apparently a requirement to be a great candidate like Hillary
    I am wrong. Right. You might want to re-read the statistics that I posted.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Passion said:

We've already covered that you hate poor fat uneducated Blacks

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Passion said:

Passion said:

We've already covered that you hate poor fat uneducated Blacks

Well in his defense he only hates them if they live in a Red state.

Statistically, blacks are much more likely to be obese, have lower education rates and be poor.

His hate for blacks is palpable.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    Obesity affects some groups more than others. Hispanics (47.0%) and non-Hispanic blacks (46.8%) had the highest age-adjusted prevalence of obesity, followed by non-Hispanic whites (37.9%) and non-Hispanic Asians (12.7%).

He appears to hate Hispanics as well.