Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

“Strong” Eric Swalwell, who hopes to be the leader of the Free World, embarrassed by his whiteness

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
Steaming pile of cringe’: Eric Swalwell admits he’s ‘another white guy’ but he knows when to pass the mic

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/05/27/steaming-pile-of-cringe-eric-swalwell-admits-hes-another-white-guy-but-he-knows-when-to-pass-the-mic/

Remember Eric has absolute “proof” of Trump collusion but he doesn’t want to share it.

Just another Democrat candidate that is a pathetic pussy.

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Just when you think it's impossible for that douche to set another bar for douchebaggery, he sets the bar. The modern democrat party is nothing more than a caricature of social justice tards.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Every white candidate both male and female running for the Rat party nomination has now apologized for their skin color. Speaks volumes about today's Rat party.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Every white candidate both male and female running for the Rat party nomination has now apologized for their skin color. Speaks volumes about today's Rat party.

Lil lyin Bob strikes again.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob strikes again.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Washington governor and 2020 candidate Jay Inslee (D.) said on Sunday he thinks he has humility about being a straight white male, saying he recognizes the advantages he's received as a result of that identity.

"Our new CNN/Des Moines Register poll shows only 38 percent of likely Democratic caucus-goers in Iowa say they would be satisfied with a straight white male nominee," CNN anchor Jake Tapper said. "So why are you as a straight white male the right person to lead the Democratic party if there's so much skepticism from Democrats in Iowa?"

"I think I have a humility about being a straight white male that I have never experienced discrimination like so many do. I've never been pulled over as an African-American teenager by an officer driving through a white neighborhood. I've never been a woman talked over in a meeting," Inslee responded.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BLOOMBERG TAKES A SWIPE AT BETO’S WHITE-PRIVILEGE “APOLOGY TOUR”
    The former mayor says he decided not to run for president, in part, because he would have had to apologize for “being male, over 50, white.”
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    So Bob you can't support your assertion that every male and female candidate has apologizes for their skin color.

BTW... When you post shit without links, it makes it obvious you are full of shit.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swallows well. lulz
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Holy fucking Lord that is embarrassing. Hondo in real life
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

So Bob you can't support your assertion that every male and female candidate has apologizes for their skin color.

BTW... When you post shit without links, it makes it obvious you are full of shit.

Only the white ones pathological liar.

Biden: 'White man's culture' has to change

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Only the white ones pathological liar.

Biden: 'White man's culture' has to change

So talking about race is the same as apologizing. Fuck you are stupid Bob.

I do enjoy watching you try and fail miserably to back up the stupid shit you hear then repeat on here as fact.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, he was just "talking" about race.

NEW YORK (AP) — Former Vice President Joe Biden condemned “a white man’s culture” as he lashed out at violence against women and, more specifically, lamented his role in the Supreme Court confirmation hearings that undermined Anita Hill’s credibility nearly three decades ago.

Biden, a Democratic presidential prospect who often highlights his white working-class roots, said Hill, who is black, should not have been forced to face a panel of “a bunch of white guys” about her sexual harassment allegations against Clarence Thomas.

“To this day I regret I couldn’t come up with a way to give her the kind of hearing she deserved,” he said Tuesday night, echoing comments he delivered last fall as the nation debated sexual misconduct allegations against Brett Kavanaugh amid his Supreme Court confirmation hearing. “I wish I could have done something.”

Biden called on Americans to “change the culture” that dates back centuries and allows pervasive violence against women. “It’s an English jurisprudential culture, a white man’s culture. It’s got to change,” he said.

Odd that domestic violence is actually more prevalent in the black community since according Joe, it's the "white man's culture" that is to blame.

• Options
    Post a link with the actual transcript. Not your news source bullshit "quotes" out of context.

Lil lapdog Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Post a link with the actual transcript. Not your news source bullshit "quotes" out of context.

Lil lapdog Bob.

Go fuck yourself Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lapdog Bob.

Go fuck yourself Hondo.
    So you don't want to post the transcript. Got it. Pussy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lapdog Bob.

Go fuck yourself Hondo.
    In response to a request from you? No fucking way. Kunts who dodges questions from me don't get responses.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lapdog Bob.

Go fuck yourself Hondo.
    In response to a request from you? No fucking way. Kunts who dodges questions from me don't get responses.
    What question have I ever dodged from you? That being said, you are the master of dodging questions.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine being so stupid you need others to find links
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lapdog Bob.

Go fuck yourself Hondo.
    What question have I ever dodged from you? That being said, you are the master of dodging questions.
    Imagine being such a pathological fucking liar you actually ask a question like this.

• Options

Imagine being so stupid you need others to find links

Imagine being so Ignorant that you just believe what Bob posts blindly.