Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This still makes me laugh. Even after 23 times

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Cheat Carroll LOL!!1
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Did we know that this guy could be so lovable when he was a scumbag? Absolutely the best coach the Seahawks have had and I hope he keeps at it forever. I actually think his energy and attitude could inspire the Mariners........ nah, probably not.
  • HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,257
    Winning matters.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Tailgater said:

Did we know that this guy could be so lovable when he was a scumbag?

I hope this means you think that most if not all college coaches who win are scumbags.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Tailgater said:

I hope this means you think that most if not all college coaches who win are scumbags.
    Sorry, but scumbag to me means a used condom. Only a few winning coaches get to be Trojans.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

Tailgater said:

Did we know that this guy could be so lovable when he was a scumbag? Absolutely the best coach the Seahawks have had and I hope he keeps at it forever. I actually think his energy and attitude could inspire the Mariners........ nah, probably not.

No such thing as a scumbag coach unless you hate winning. Bellicheck videotaped other teams' practices. John Harbaugh fired his good pal and OC before the playoffs started because he wanted a ring, also kept Ray Lewis on board. His brother swept a Crabtree rape and Aldon Smith infractions times 500 under the rug to get to a superbowl.
    Bingo. There are no successful good guys in sports.

I think of how much Jimmy Johnson was reviled in the day because he was viewed as mercenary and too bottom line. People also didn't like his hair. Fucker would be a saint today.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

Sorry, but scumbag to me means a used condom. Only a few winning coaches get to be Trojans.

Good chit tailgetter