Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Deposing the duly elected President based on lies seems fascist.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    $5 to get President Trump OUT certainly isn't true, but the rest isn't off by much.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

$5 to get President Trump OUT certainly isn't true, but the rest isn't off by much.

You and Hondo are going to get along famously.

There is no ban on Muslims.

"Kids in cages" was the exact same policy used under Obama and you didn't give a fuck.

And Trump hasn't taken away any "rights" from women. Other than that you nailed Owl.

Like I said Swalwell knows the base of the Rat party is filled with dishonest dumbfucks like yourself who love being lied to.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lil lyin Bob.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Why does everyone get so worked up about these kids detention facilities?

I realize you all hate Trump but wtf are you supposed to do when millions more people than we can handle say the magic word "asylum" and we have to let them in and hold them

It's so pathetic that no one is down for border reform.

We have to completely end asylum. Sorry people that are going to be political murder victims, but everyone else ruined it for you.

Now get off my lawn
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2019
    Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door! DEREK CLOSE THE GATES! POTD
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2019
    BearsWiin said:

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door! DEREK CLOSE THE GATES! POTD

Ask the French as they didn't send the plaque of the poem with the statue. It was added later.