Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mike Hopkins

2»

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

FirePete said:

I bet Hop got a blow job last night.

May have even been from Mrs. Hop.

Pretty sure she would have to wait for @backthepack to finish blowing him first
    I’m sensing an undertone of jealousy...

Speaking of BTP and blowing dudes, didn’t he say he’d blow a silver backed gorilla or some shit if we got JM.

Not that kind of silverback. The Cap Hill kind.

Why would you need to be that ripped while that old... maybe pounding some young cakes with daddy issues. Race, does it work?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2019
    deleted and moved to correct thread

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

bigcc said:

For those wondering, quade would have been 8th on the highest rated recruits, 6th straight out of high school

This dudes brought us from 9-22 (romar) , to 21-3 nit 2nd round, to 27-9 ncaa tourney 2nd round.

He did this with the bulk of the roster being romar guys, he brought in Naz and Nowell (3 and 4 star) his first year to give an idea of his talent evaluation, imagine what he's going to do with the 1st/5th/8th perceived most talented players in program history coming on to the team this year, and Nowell leaving isn't even a certainty yet.

I have been dooging hard with Hopkins for a while, don't expect to stop, dude truly is the real deal.

I hope in 3 years time this isn't your "Time for the D-word?" premature proclamation post.

I'm dooging too, but Hopkins needs to break the sweet sixteen barrier before we crown his ass.

The offense was pretty dogshit outside of Nowell going one on one and that stretch in P12 play where Crisp couldn't miss a 3.

Naz played like a shitty Terence Ross, lit the scoreboard up 2-3 random nights then disappeared. His development into a consistent scorer will say a lot about Hop's ability to mold raw talent.

Can't help but feel he went with Crisp too much and should have found more minutes for other PG combos. Maybe those guys weren't ready, but it felt a little like Pete stubbornly and uncreatively leaning on Browning because seniority or whatever.

FWIW I put money on Washington @+7000 to win the title next year, so I am still very much suffering from Hopkins priapism.
    #firehop
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    One and done’s with unproven depth have a track record. Anthony Davis won a championship with Kentucky.

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Shenexon said:

bigcc said:

For those wondering, quade would have been 8th on the highest rated recruits, 6th straight out of high school

This dudes brought us from 9-22 (romar) , to 21-3 nit 2nd round, to 27-9 ncaa tourney 2nd round.

He did this with the bulk of the roster being romar guys, he brought in Naz and Nowell (3 and 4 star) his first year to give an idea of his talent evaluation, imagine what he's going to do with the 1st/5th/8th perceived most talented players in program history coming on to the team this year, and Nowell leaving isn't even a certainty yet.

I have been dooging hard with Hopkins for a while, don't expect to stop, dude truly is the real deal.

I missed it when published a month ago, but Hopkins turned down a UCLA interview when they were trying to find a coach. He wants to be at UW. That means a lot...
    We only want coaches who BLEED purple!!
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

FirePete said:

I bet Hop got a blow job last night.

May have even been from Mrs. Hop.

Pretty sure she would have to wait for @backthepack to finish blowing him first
    I’m sensing an undertone of jealousy...

Speaking of BTP and blowing dudes, didn’t he say he’d blow a silver backed gorilla or some shit if we got JM.

Not that kind of silverback. The Cap Hill kind.

Why would you need to be that ripped while that old... maybe pounding some young cakes with daddy issues. Race, does it work?
    Personal trainers HATE him!