Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another person embarrassed by AOC

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hondo and the rest of the Hondo bros are such Kunts they don’t even try and defend what AOC says

Let us know when you can actually comprehend what she is saying.
    Sorry, I don’t speak dumbfuck. It’s difficult to comprehend her without being fluent in it. Which you are.

“Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs,”

"I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right."

Trump supporter mocking what AOC says. Big belly laughs in the media room.
    Hondo unable to defend or even articulate what AOC says goes for the deflection.

Trump says dumb things all the time. I don't defend them and I certain don't lie about it. AOC says stupid shit all the time and you lie and deflect for her all while claiming you don't even really like her.

What's a "Colonial Lens" Kunt? And what were the "nationalities" you claimed she was talking about?

Run and hide Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    I just chuckle. You fucksticks for years have blabbered about FISA warrant and dossier and shit. And you bought off on it. Lied to by your news source.

Imagine the dumbfuck who wrote that sentence trying to give anyone else shit for what they say. Big belly laughs in the media room.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hondo and the rest of the Hondo bros are such Kunts they don’t even try and defend what AOC says

Sorry, I don’t speak dumbfuck. It’s difficult to comprehend her without being fluent in it. Which you are.

"I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right."

Trump supporter. El oh el. Good one.

I mock your dumb fucking ass because you’re an idiot. You can’t defend AOC, but you love her, so your only argument is that I’m a Trump guy. Defend her or shut the fuck up. Idiot
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I mock your dumb fucking ass because you’re an idiot. You can’t defend AOC, but you love her, so your only argument is that I’m a Trump guy. Defend her or shut the fuck up. Idiot
    Why defend her? She says stupid shit. Other times she says shit that Bob can't comprehend cause he's a dumbfuck.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Why defend her? She says stupid shit. Other times she says shit that Bob can't comprehend cause he's a dumbfuck.
    Name one thing she said that is too deep for bob to comprehend. The cauliflower thing certainly isn’t one of them. If you think it is you’re the dumbfuck. That cunt is dumb as a rock. Imagine supporting that dumb bitch.
    Then you can't comprehend it either.

I do chuckle when you think Trump says stupid shit to trigger liberals. But don't think AOC says shit to trigger ignorant conservatives.
  • Options
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Seems like you’re taking a joke pretty seriously. Snowflake behavior.

Seems like you're telling me how to think.

Typical Mercer Island behavior.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

Seems like you’re taking a joke pretty seriously. Snowflake behavior.

Seems like you're telling me how to think.

Typical Mercer Island behavior.
    I have literally zero insight as to what the fuck Mercer Island is. But I have 100% percent insight into how shitty this keyboard is and what big a fag yoiu are.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Name one thing she said that is too deep for bob to comprehend. The cauliflower thing certainly isn’t one of them. If you think it is you’re the dumbfuck. That cunt is dumb as a rock. Imagine supporting that dumb bitch.
    Then you can't comprehend it either.

I do chuckle when you think Trump says stupid shit to trigger liberals. But don't think AOC says shit to trigger ignorant conservatives.
    Then spoonfeed me... in your own words, as you like to say. Explain what she says is so deep that I can’t comprehend.

I said trump says stuff to trigger liberals? Got a link where I said that? No, you don’t. Because you’re lying as usual.

Lol at thinking she’s in some kind of a ruse to trigger conservatives. Fuck you’re an idiot.

I can’t wait to hear what she says that I can’t comprehend. Lay it out for me.....in your own words.
    Skewered.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019

If you have to lie to defend something it's not worth defending

It is not about the truth. Some people are racist and they just want to hear how it’s ok to hate others because of color of their skin. Others think having toddler thrown in a cage is something that should be done. Some people are just evil and no access to info will change it.

its hard af