Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jaden McDaniels (Federal Way) (COMMITTED) (EMFA KENTUCKY)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Watched his recent mixtapes. He’s so fucking good. I can see why people wanna comp him to KD
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

What's BBN?

Big blue nation= Kentucky fans
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,913
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

What's BBN?

Ben Burr-Nirven
    How do I give half a chin?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

What's BBN?

Ben Burr-Nirven
    How do I give half a chin?
    upvote is your fren
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2019

Gladstone said:

why so cloak and dagger? it isn't like he was ever a UK commit publicly and will face death threats if he goes elsewhere. i mean UK fans are plenty used to losing occasional 5 stars to the dukes/uncs of the world. what is he so afraid of

it's like terrence jones committing to UW and then having calipari on the phone and he's crying and guilt-ridden

He’s shy and BBN is ruthless it doesn’t matter. They all thought he was headed there until this week when it changed up. He’s scared of the backlash because he was going to be UK bound until last weekend.

BBN is nasty. He’s waiting it out until they calm down imo. So he won’t have to deal with a bunch of nasty comments. He really should just rip the band-aid and just make it public already.

Too many people, experts, and people I trust who are close to him saying he already signed for it not to be true.
    I tried to digest the last 10 pages from the last 72 hours, but what changed for him from last weekend being all BBN/Cal/UK to a week later (supposedly, HOPEFULLY) being all DawgPack/HOP/UW?
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

why so cloak and dagger? it isn't like he was ever a UK commit publicly and will face death threats if he goes elsewhere. i mean UK fans are plenty used to losing occasional 5 stars to the dukes/uncs of the world. what is he so afraid of

it's like terrence jones committing to UW and then having calipari on the phone and he's crying and guilt-ridden

He’s shy and BBN is ruthless it doesn’t matter. They all thought he was headed there until this week when it changed up. He’s scared of the backlash because he was going to be UK bound until last weekend.

BBN is nasty. He’s waiting it out until they calm down imo. So he won’t have to deal with a bunch of nasty comments. He really should just rip the band-aid and just make it public already.

Too many people, experts, and people I trust who are close to him saying he already signed for it not to be true.
    At what point does it calm down? Won’t it start calming down after he finally goes public? As long as it is still an open question, people are going to be up in arms about it, no?

I don’t know if I completely buy that. Very odd.
    Me either.

Seems like we lead, but I think the longer it goes without an announcement, the better it is for Kentucky.
  • Options
    dawgs206 said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

At what point does it calm down? Won’t it start calming down after he finally goes public? As long as it is still an open question, people are going to be up in arms about it, no?

I don’t know if I completely buy that. Very odd.
    Me either.

Seems like we lead, but I think the longer it goes without an announcement, the better it is for Kentucky.
    You guys are fucking dumb
  • Options
    Beno4Life said:

Gladstone said:

I tried to digest the last 10 pages from the last 72 hours, but what changed for him from last weekend being all BBN/Cal/UK to a week later (supposedly, HOPEFULLY) being all DawgPack/HOP/UW?

Home and adidas cash drop
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread has hit one year old, which is officially 6 months longer than Jaden will be at any school. Seriously, if you're still participating in this thread or caring to update it, kill yourself or spend more time on a worthy cause, bringing the sonics back.
  • Options

This thread has hit one year old, which is officially 6 months longer than Jaden will be at any school. Seriously, if you're still participating in this thread or caring to update it, kill yourself or spend more time on a worthy cause, bringing the sonics back.

Get some gasoline, bathe in it, and light yourself on fire you fucking faggot. Thanks!
  • Options

Get some gasoline, bathe in it, and light yourself on fire you fucking faggot. Thanks!
    Also i support bringing back the Sonics.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2019
    Geesus...this thread delivers!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,857
    DawgFader said:

Missing joobs
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    Swaye's Wigwam

DawgFader said:

Missing joobs

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,913
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

DawgFader said:

Missing joobs

Fuck a phone, I will buy anything from her.

Wooooooooood
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,857

Doogles said:

DawgFader said:

Missing joobs

Fuck a phone, I will buy anything from her.

Wooooooooood
    Lily is a naughty girl. Wood.