Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who really did the most damage to our institutions?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
O'Keefed loves to claim that it's been Trump who has done great damage to our intelligence and law enforcement agencies and that those of us who didn't immediately buy into the Russian Collusion narrative were somehow tools of Putin and putting our political views ahead of our country. One of O'Keefed's favorite smears was to call people who simply wanted to see some evidence in support of his accusations "Comrades" implying that we'd somehow sold out our own country in favor of the Russians.

You don't hear much of that anymore coming from mouthy asswholes like O'Keefed but given what we now know about the abuses by the FBI, the DOJ and the CIA in creating the entire bullshit narrative of Trump colluding with the Russians and how they completely ignore the fact that Hillary and the DNC really did collude with the Russians, who is it that has really done damage to our intelligence and law enforcement agencies? Trump or the people who pushed this phony narrative? Trump isn't the one who damaged the FBI's reputation. Trump isn't the one who abused the FISA courts. The press who gladly pushed this bullshit story, along with Rats, and former directors Comey, Brennan and Clapper have done far more damage to our political system and law enforcement agencies than anything that's been done by Trump.

How does Mueller look into the Russians interfering in our election and then totally ignore the very real possibility that the Dossier that was used to secure a FISA warrant was most likely nothing more than Russian disinformation, and that Hillary and the DNC paid for that disinformation? And how much damage does it do to our faith in our institutions when this kind of unequal justice is applied for purely partisan reasons?

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Trump isn't the one who damaged the FBI's reputation.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    Trump's campaign was spied on. More reading less cock sucking and you'd know this.
    Obama is going to jail any day now.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

And there's the strawman ass fuck. Three posts from Hondo the dumb Kunt and not a one of them addressed anything I said. Sorry Hondo, the topic wasn't cocksucking and I know how out of your league you are when the conversations strays from your only real area of expertise.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

photo B634F428-7E98-42CD-AFE7-C92E1EFF5A1D_zpsnui1bdny.gif

3 minutes

Fucking shill
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

And there's the strawman ass fuck. Three posts from Hondo the dumb Kunt and not a one of them addressed anything I said. Sorry Hondo, the topic wasn't cocksucking and I know how out of your league you are when the conversations strays from your only real area of expertise.
    Have you read the Constitution lately? I feel treason is a pretty high crime.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    You thought Trump's mythical collusion was a high crime. So high it needed a special prosecutor. But now it's different some how. What a POS shill.

You thought Trump's mythical collusion was a high crime. So high it needed a special prosecutor. But now it's different some how. What a POS shill.

Mythical? Did you read the Mueller report? Impeachable? Maybe, maybe not. But the sure was a lot to investigate.

I do chuckle at Troomps tho running cover for Carter page. That's what you are sticking your "Obama is a criminal" to.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    You probably need to catch up on your “reading” GayBob.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Mythical? Did you read the Mueller report? Impeachable? Maybe, maybe not. But the sure was a lot to investigate.

I do chuckle at Troomps tho running cover for Carter page. That's what you are sticking your "Obama is a criminal" to.
    Hondo's favorite dodge. "Did you read the Mueller report?" There was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians Hondo and no matter how many times you lie, the Mueller report doesn't state that. in fact it states the exact opposition.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo's favorite dodge. "Did you read the Mueller report?" There was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians Hondo and no matter how many times you lie, the Mueller report doesn't state that. in fact it states the exact opposition.
    BUT Did you know Trump Jr meet with a Russian to get dirt on Hilary. IT’S IN THE REPORT!!!!
    Yeah, it's a "documented fact" that Hondo has been lying about now for over two months.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Have you read the Constitution lately? I feel treason is a pretty high crime.
    I think a coup attempt is indeed treason. It's still ongoing.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lil lyin Bob. I'd read it again.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Do you think even for one second that anyone here believes that you read it Hondo? You didn't and now you're lying about it. That's why when you've been asked to provide the evidence in support of your "documented fact" you just double down on your lie and cite your "dirt on Hillary" bullshit.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Do you think even for one second that anyone here believes that you read it Hondo? You didn't and now you're lying about it. That's why when you've been asked to provide the evidence in support of your "documented fact" you just double down on your lie and cite your "dirt on Hillary" bullshit.

I've posted screenshots right from the document. From my phone. Idiot.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I've posted screenshots right from the document. From my phone. Idiot.
    You mean where you stuck your head up your ass and claimed that the meeting between Papadopoulos and Joseph Mifsud in London had something to do with the Trump Tower meeting?

You've never posted a single screen shot that documents what you claimed was already a documented fact your pathological lying piece of shit.