Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE TRUCK STOP

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Stop being faggots. This is my shitty truck stop, so my shithole my rules applies. The general faggotry is off the charts. Timeouts are in order. I won't give any, but still. Clean it up out here gays. I know crootin sucks right now and stuff, but still.

Now back to SAC slapfights with whomever. Oh yeah, and racism.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

FirePete said:

You lost me at stop being faggots

It's good to own it.

If you going to bash faggotry, racism, and butt stuff. You no longer belong here
  • PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I ride with Ballz
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    We don't know how shitty this class is going to be until we get to December/February ...

Where are most of the guys that we are supposed to be getting that are rated high going? We're losing guys to the elite schools ... what is the worst school that we've lost a guy we really wanted to over the last 18 months or so?

For those that were paying attention, there has always been some undercurrents locally going on that appear to be playing out ... lots of people growing up in Seattle think that there are better/brighter prospects elsewhere and often don't realize until after they leave that there was really no good reason to leave ...

I said this a few months ago and I'm even more convinced of it now ... the general direction that the PAC 12 is taking is not helping us here ... so many elite guys on the West Coast are really looking at elsewhere as being the better choices ... blows me away that anybody thinks that living in Seattle, LA, or the Bay Area is less desirable as places like Baton Rouge, Tuscaloosa, or Gainesville.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    What's the issue? I haven't looked
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

We don't know how shitty this class is going to be until we get to December/February ...

Where are most of the guys that we are supposed to be getting that are rated high going? We're losing guys to the elite schools ... what is the worst school that we've lost a guy we really wanted to over the last 18 months or so?

For those that were paying attention, there has always been some undercurrents locally going on that appear to be playing out ... lots of people growing up in Seattle think that there are better/brighter prospects elsewhere and often don't realize until after they leave that there was really no good reason to leave ...

I said this a few months ago and I'm even more convinced of it now ... the general direction that the PAC 12 is taking is not helping us here ... so many elite guys on the West Coast are really looking at elsewhere as being the better choices ... blows me away that anybody thinks that living in Seattle, LA, or the Bay Area is less desirable as places like Baton Rouge, Tuscaloosa, or Gainesville.

Uhhh, this may well be true but right now the problem is that the HC in Seattle seems to think there are better/brighter prospects elsewhere.

You can't sign what you don't recruit.
    Gretzky agrees.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

FirePete said:

You lost me at stop being faggots

It's good to own it.

Holy shit. I know that guy